Reviews for Avatar Fic Challenges
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
can u write wbaout korra and ang lol
GenghisQuan chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Alright, I busted a gut and am charging you for the reconstructive surgery. But srsly, this was good though, with lots of lovely references to the original show. Some inspirations for conversation in my own AtLA fic which also serves as a sort of interquel to AtLoK.
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Littlegreenninja8 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
No. 19 made lol that mako was doing something to his scarf in the
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
inporit-iadae seeing-how-nicktoon-will-the-tnmt so aer-you-thinking-what-iam-thinking-howabout avater-the-last-aire-beander caeroosover-waith-tnmt out-of-qstion
TamedTempest chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Megan,

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin! This fanfic piece has to be the most fun I have had with the show, other than watching it (of course).

Characterization aside (which you nailed!), your creativity leave me speechless. You have made everything so believable and it's something I can see happening on the show.

For some of these ficlets you've taken us behind the scenes so beautifully. You inspire me to work harder on my writing and dig deeper.

Why yes, I am fan girling over your writing.

You are awesome!

Keep rockin'!

-Jas

My favorite:

"Your waterbending needs work."

"Your firebending needs it more."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I've had steaks tougher than you."

"I think your arguments are juvenile."

"I think your scarf is ugly."
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
LOL at the Wang Fire superhero comics! and you slipped in jerkbending too!
Sunny Lighter chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Can I suggest one?

If I can could you do one with this prompt:

A character from LoK (anyone you can pick) does back in time for a day to somewhere in the AtLA books, and causes randomly funny chaos
sM chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
This is great! I think it needs more love in the form of reviews... I'm sorry I can't give a longer one but I thoroughly enjoyed
vapanalley chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
:D Each and every one was gorgeous and thoughtful and kind of funny but OMIGOSH THE MEELORRA DESTROYED MY HEART SO MUCH ANGST AND ASPOIFHAOSIFAPSH. AND PEMA, SHE IS SO STRONG AND SURE AND paoishdfopaisjdfpgo iajsefpo iajepofiju. I am in an incoherent mess of blobbity blob because these just rip my heart out and make me thihnk about what it means to world build because the voices are so spot on or at least convincing and so spectacular. Thank you for sharing. :)
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Commenting as I read.

001. Oh, Meelo. A scene where he meets Mako and Bolin will be super funny!

002. I wonder how Oogi acts in comparison to Appa.

003. It's difficult to imagine Lin being fifteen years old, but I can imagine Toph saying something like that to her daughter.

004. :O I bet tons of people would bid for replicas of that scarf.

005. What does "UST" mean?

006. Mako seems to say a lot of things dryly.

007. "Wang Fire superhero comics"? Sokka WOULD do that. :P

008. Hmm, that does seem like an in-character thing for Lin to do.

009. I like this one. It seems like, now that everyone knows the age difference, we assume that Tenzin started out as Pema's mentor.

010. Mako has some of the best lines. :)

011. On DA, there's a picture of something like this, with nearly the exact same dialog. That makes it easier to picture that happening. Could you write an entire fic, expanding on this drabble?

012. Wow, that anon has a good point. But if that were to be true, how could Amon talk in the show?

013. D'awww. Korra and her firebending crush. :D

014. It's a good thing that Mako has Bolin to help him realize his feelings, even if Bolin annoys him. XD

015. This one is so scary! But why would Naga whinny, if she's a polarbear dog, not a horse?

016. Hahah! This one is really great. I wish you wrote more than just the dialog. It would've been funny to read Mako's reaction to Korra's last retort.

017. Haha, this one is kind of funny. I wonder if Mr. Sato would really do that.

018. This one is sweet. :) Hopefully Mako will get to meet them in the show, too.

019. XD This is a funny prompt. There are several DA drawings of something like this.

020. Yay, Bosami.

021. This one is my favorite so far. Cabbages! XD I'm guessing Bolin says the first line, and Mako says the second?

022. Who came up with the word "cloudbaby"? I've seen it around a lot, and I know it refers to babies from Air and Water. Aren't there also steambabies, mudbabies, lavababies, etc.?

023. Fangirling.

024. Hmm, Mako WOULD hate lying still.

025. Haha, I can picture this happening. Korra would be literally DRIVING Mako crazy.

026. This one is great. :) I can definitely picture that happening.

027. Haha! I wonder if Bolin would actually do that, if he possibly also has a crush on Korra.

028. Wow, Pema is a rebel. This is a good mini fic!

029. Hmm, I've never heard of someone shipping Meelorra. Poor Meelo though, he must have been heartbroken. I can imagine him troubling over collecting a panda lily.

030. XD! Korra WOULD punish Mako for insulting Naga.

031. This one is bittersweet, but nicely done.

032. Bolin is acting like Sokka. :P

033. This one is too short! Don't leave EVERYTHING to the imagination of the reader.

034. This one is so sad and depressing! :(

035. Yay, a funny one to distract from the sad one. Bolin acting like Sokka? So hilarious! And talking to Pabu, too. :P

036. This one reminds me of the time when Toph was outside of Wan Shi Tong's library, talking to Appa.

037. No comment.

038. It seems like everyone assumes that Mako won't care about his birthday. It IS in-character of him, though. I wonder how old he is. And, XD, Korra used Sokka's nickname for Zuko.

039. Wow, this is a clever prompt! What if that actually happens in the show?

Overall, this is a great chapter!
deadsylifer chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
oh i like this chapter the best so far. im starting to really like prompts :)
Jokermask18 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
May I make some requests?

1. Korra meets adult Aang

2. Korra and Bolin Belching contest
gitadine chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Ugh I hate how bad I am in reviewing but can I just say honestly I love every one of them?
gitadine chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I don't know what to say except that I wish I could write like you!