Reviews for The Raven's Heart
boscyboo chapter 27 . 1/22
juhisygufjbknjsuyfguhajbnkvuiyugfbjhfanksdiuxvhgfhejnkafsidghfjsnakjfesgdhujnkaferhsugjnvkjafuseghjndkzvfuseghibdjxnvkjsguehbjnvkdjfesghdrjvnkzjfuesghibjdnvkjfiehsgdrnxvkjferihgsujnvdkfjghiudjnvdkjfgndvmkdfjghsjbnvmvkjfgdnvkjdighndjkvhiugjknsdbhxiujknregsfdbxvuijgkensrmjxiujsknegbfxihujkn! YOU... MUST... WRITE... A... SEQUEL! I literally started crying when Ravenpaw broke down.
LeafeonLover chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
Woah that ending was a bit abrupt but I duppose the whole relationship was a bit abrupt but I wish the ending hadn't been so sad it bummed me out. Never the less this was the first warriors fic I've read the whole way through and it was pretty good. If you do a squeal please let us know with an update to this story.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
WRITE A SEQUAL SOON!
Silver's Fangs chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I like this story. Can you please check out my story,The Beginning and review? Please?!
I. Am not shy,and thinking of ravenpaw having a mate...
Brightshadow296 chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
Wow, that was awesome, I never saw the part about the kits coming. Truely amazing.
ninjaD4NC3R chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Love this story. And SunnyXRavenpaw is adorable!
Starla123 chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
Sequal! This is so awesome!
Sequel chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
I loved this story! I always wondered what became of Ravenpaw, and here we go! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! :•3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Awsome!
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
That was a great ending!
Olivia Bear chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
Wasn't quite ready for the end. good writing.
Noodlecat chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
So, let's get something straight. Throughout the WHOLE story I was hoping you might make a sequel with their kits. But you went ahead and broke my heart anyway! D: I'm now a sad kitty.
Snowdrop chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Hi I'm just a fan, I am Tabbypelt, though I says Snowdrop I am thunderclan I your story keep it up!
Purity Ruined chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
I love this story! Please update soon! :) :3
Guest chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
Kits would have been nice
viper 332 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
ummm... did you die or something? is the story over? is it discontinued? just tell us! you're sending mixed signals...