Reviews for Stranger and More Invisible
You should do one in Ron's P.O.V
Serendipity989 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh! that's so sad! :(
LadyFfion chapter 26 . 3/15/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
xoRetributionox chapter 25 . 3/2/2012
I love this! It's brilliant. I don't know if you're planning to do more and are taking suggestions, but just in case, I have a couple. I'd love to see something from Bess, Viktor, Peter/Chum, a house elf (or multiple), and/or Voldemort. I would also love to see more from Crookshanks and Nagini.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Adorable in a highly disturbing way...
LadyFfion chapter 25 . 1/23/2012
Great chapters :)
LadyFfion chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Could you do Druella Black? Cool chapters
puglyday chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Truly love these lists! I think my dogs have similar questions as Crookshanks and Newt- when I put my head under the bathwater the bulldog, Agnes, whines and paces. I haven't determined if she thinks I've drowned, disappeared, or simply need to get out of the scary water. They also try to convince me to take more naps.
LadyFfion chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
I thought that the Eugenia/Emmeline bit was good:)
Azrael's Darkest Secrets chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
These snippets are wonderful. I realize that you can't have stuff like that in the main story because it would just slow the pace down unnecessarily, so I'm really glad you decided to make a separate series of these. You mentioned that we could leave requests in our reviews: I'd like to request Regulus Black (in combination with Sirius, or alone). I don't know what it is about him, but his story has always fascinated me and his death left me very emotionally distraught.
Countess Black chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
You like to make me cry don't you?
LadyFfion chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Please do one for Bellatrix and Narcissa! I'm currently around chapter 70 of S&IH, its really, really good! Be prepared for me to harass you about updates :)
pamelawright chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This feels like cheating, seeing these little snippets. But just now I don't mind feeling unethical. I find I am greedy for me. So...carry on, won't you?