Reviews for Compassion
ANgel loves God chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
linkxghirahim ew! no really every time I read something of these 2 I laugh so hard and then I say ew
dbzfan8 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Aw, that was really cute :) And now I'm grinning like and idiot :P Let the goddess bless you with more ideas, you must continue this!

It's so funny how after the kiss I start imagining them randomly making out and then I mentally slap myself for having a sick mind
shslgoodluck chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwww :) so cute. I loved it

~TH1 :)
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
..PLEASE LET THE GODDESS GIVE YOU MORE IDEAS D;

Lurvelyy, and suprisingly, the kiss didn't seem rushed to me - more so a tender act of gratitude. Either way, love it! And your Kikwi's are adorable - D'aww :').
Rainmy chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
well since this fic saiys hurt/comfort I was not expecting that...but can't say I don't like it (:
UnspeakableHorror chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh dear! The kikwis! Absolutely adorable! And Ghirahim is so wonderfully written here.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awesome and cute and fluffy. I liked this :) good job!

~Twilighthippie1 :)
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
oneshot? awww ):
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
You couldn't misplace the ridiculous grin I had after reading this. It made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy, it was just so, sweet. One of my favourite one-shots, and I believe you managed to get Ghirahim, of all people, perfectly in character; even in human form. One of my favourite one-shots of this pairing, well done!
MrMyshka chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AH, that was so great! ;_; It would be fabulous as a multi-chapter fic, I think...