Reviews for Putting the Extra in the Ordinary
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13
Hahaha, I very much enjoyed reading! That line "If you tell me right now that what I'm feeling is your boner from me licking your hand.." just had me rolling! This is a one shot I will think of in the middle of class when I'm bored and need something entertaining to do, I know it!
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kid Boner. Heeheheheh.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
FABULOUS!
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love Wally and Dick antics. The condiment balloon fight has got to be the best yet! Kid Boner, ha! ha!
pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
eeep! i loved it!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So I absolutely adored this, especially the Artemis/Kal because honestly I think it's growing into my OTP and I can't get enough of it at all. Also your Wally/Dick always always always makes me laugh. Always. 3
lets be a miracle chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
It went from cute to even cuter to kinda hot/really funny. I loved it!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Haha! Kid Boner. Oh dear. Come on Robin, you can't say that you aren't flattered that you could give Wally a boner just by licking his hand. This was great. Everyone else had such wonderful moments and in private, but I guess Dick and Wally can't can't keep things hidden. I totally smiled when Conner had a blast on his date. And Artemis and Kaldur. He's very sweet and she's calm around him. It totally works. This was great!
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like Arty/Kal now.

I REALLY like Arty/Kal now.

I love Arty/Kal now.

I FUCKING LOVE ARTY/KAL NOW.

lmao oh em fucking gee Huny-Bun I never liked them together until this little ficlet. The interaction you wrote between them was so spot on and just adorable as all hell that I think my heart exploded.

And then Robin and Wally made me squee in joy too! Great job again.

-loves-
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
HILARIOUS!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Val-RIE. Let me just fucking have sex with your writing. Ok THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME. THIS WAS ALL I WANTED IN MY LIFE.

OK.

LIKE, SERIOUSLY. THIS IS SO AWESOME. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS YOU HAVE WRITTEN. YOU NEED TO WRITE ME KALDUR/ARTEMIS AND WALLY/ROBIN ALL THE TIME. EVERY DAY. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I FUCKING

LOVE YOU

3;LJG;LDSJGHLSDJKH;LSD
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
lol This was pretty amusing. Nice work!