Reviews for Finding John
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 3/2
Love It.
browni'dbrunette chapter 1 . 2/9
Read this on Tumblr! Loved it then, love it now!
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/5
cute story
IntrovertMangaka chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
what i don't like is how you use the word Aromantic, as if we have choice. no aromantic people don't choose to not fall in love we just can't
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
fantastic
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Adorable. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
that was cute!
CatherineJohnson chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is a good fic! I appreciate many concepts going on here. I think the SBI is original and clever.
I found it sweet that John wanted to know Sherlocks name as if he already had a feeling he knew what it was going to be, and the fact that Sherlock was so shocked at finding John's finger with his name on it.

Overall, I think it was a satisfying fix, I'm definitely fangirling over the alternate pilot episode thing you had when they met. So nice job and I can't wait to read more from you!
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Well,The only fault I see here is Sherlocks first name is besides that its good!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I was confused at first at what the hell the references were of SBI, but then I realized it was your own spin, and continued to enjoy the rest of the story. It was absolutely lovely. id give it 5 stars!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Lol strange but lovely fic Love the SBI concept !
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This brought tears, what a fantastic idea!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Neat idea and so well done.
Delasya chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
So cute !
Vara chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
oh goodness I love this whole universe you've created. I dunno if I should categorize it as scifi or fantasy, I guess it's one of those beautiful mixes between the two. Well thought out, nice insertion of actual dialogue snippets from the show and a good job with the characters. The mood and tone were great and so was the progression of events. You are a very good writer. Thank you for this story.