Reviews for Where Are My Panties?
I really really really really miss this story and I'm dying to know what happens next. PLEASE COME BACK!
MOREEEEE PLEASE!
So...I know its been a year or so, but this story is so amazing that it's well worth the wait. I've lost count of how many times I have re-read this story...its just that good. I'm sure whatever you have so far for the next chapter is amazing and I'll take what I can get! So, update?
Yo this has to be the HOTTEST chapter EVER! Bravo , your freaking AMAZING
whoknowstv chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Please update! Pretty please! giving you the sad eyes, producing a tear that slowly streams down my face and lands on my upper lip that is currently forming something that resembles a pout
mrsblessedkelley chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
LOVE this story! Love all of the characters! More please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
I Need More ! This Fanfic Is Like Crack !
Flowery Meerkat chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
This story is so great!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, wow. This is amazing, so far!
bcandylandgirl chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Wow! I just read this fic for the first time over the last few days. And although I wasn't too sure at the beginning (bc of the randon not know your name hook-up sex) lol, I have thoroughly enjoyed this read. Nice to know that the hookup was just the beginning. Samcedes sex is great, but the love behind it makes it so much better. ; )

Thank you so much for giving all the couples and friendships some quality time so we can see the dynamics of their relationships. But I will always be grateful that Samcedes gets most of the air-time in your fic. They are my fave. ; ) I can't wait to see where you take all of them in your next update. And, although I don't want you to skip ahead too far too fast, I can't help but gush about the home in Tennessee for Samcedes. Mercedes being able to live out her dreams while staying in a place that is so close to her loved ones heart is beautiful. I love that it's not just her dream or his dream, but their dream! May the inspiration fairy bless you again so that you will be able to update soon. ; )
savannah chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
cream
plopezlima chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
very good
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Well it took me forever and a day to finish reading this chapter but I loved it! I loved the sisterly h2h at the beginning and Ponique's late night talk (Puck's fourth meal, bow k'chow chow!). The dinner was great and Santana had me rolling lmao. But it was hella sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
It seems like there is less and less focus on samcedes especially since the introduction ponique. This chapter was very disappointing, in that respect. Plz add some angst or something to bring the focus back to samcedes
Maverick37 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Looks like Puck and Niq dodged a serious one. So glad they are going to have a baby!