Reviews for Where Are My Panties?
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, wow. This is amazing, so far!
bcandylandgirl chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Wow! I just read this fic for the first time over the last few days. And although I wasn't too sure at the beginning (bc of the randon not know your name hook-up sex) lol, I have thoroughly enjoyed this read. Nice to know that the hookup was just the beginning. Samcedes sex is great, but the love behind it makes it so much better. ; )

Thank you so much for giving all the couples and friendships some quality time so we can see the dynamics of their relationships. But I will always be grateful that Samcedes gets most of the air-time in your fic. They are my fave. ; ) I can't wait to see where you take all of them in your next update. And, although I don't want you to skip ahead too far too fast, I can't help but gush about the home in Tennessee for Samcedes. Mercedes being able to live out her dreams while staying in a place that is so close to her loved ones heart is beautiful. I love that it's not just her dream or his dream, but their dream! May the inspiration fairy bless you again so that you will be able to update soon. ; )
savannah chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
cream
plopezlima chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
very good
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Well it took me forever and a day to finish reading this chapter but I loved it! I loved the sisterly h2h at the beginning and Ponique's late night talk (Puck's fourth meal, bow k'chow chow!). The dinner was great and Santana had me rolling lmao. But it was hella sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
It seems like there is less and less focus on samcedes especially since the introduction ponique. This chapter was very disappointing, in that respect. Plz add some angst or something to bring the focus back to samcedes
Maverick37 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Looks like Puck and Niq dodged a serious one. So glad they are going to have a baby!
bluchromed2002 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
jesus got jokes...best thing ever. love the puck/monique relationship...it's cute that he's been in love with her the whole time. plus sam and santana are the worst...they were way too gleeful to see what would happen when the announcement came out. i figure that the parents had some type of bet going on since it seems like they always do when it comes to the jones girls. polina was cute does this mean puck's jewish of czech origins. this entire chapter was fluffy and fun!
Emma chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Loved this from beginning to end, was just so funny between them all, can't for moreZz
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Where was Samcedes? There was hardly any so I didn't like this chapter at all.
Jujubee58 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
That was so cute!
rocklesson86 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I thought Puck was Jewish. It is funny the adults had a bet going on. I cannot wait for more.
Shaloved30 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Wow so many things but I loved Sartie and Lauren in the mix. Wow Puck and Mo..this dinner is gonna be something and surely at times hilarious. Can't wait!
Gleeker chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
I've just started reading Glee fanfiction and I'm so happy to find your story! You are an amazing writer and I love your character development and storyline progression. They are a great couple in love with family and friends surrounding them. Keep it going and I'll try to figure out how to get updates when you upload the next chapter. Thank you!
Cici chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Cari I am so in love with this chapter, they're all domestic and shit lol