Reviews for In Time to Erase
HUN Anonymus chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Please write a new chapter! I can't wait to know what happend it's such a great story! Awww I love it!
Slowking12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Woohoo! This is really awesome!
evakname chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
omg, this story seems SO PROMISING, its a shame its abandoned .. id REALLY like to read it...
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Kyra chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
This story is so beautiful! I love it! Please, please release soon a new chapter! I hope that you didn't give up this story. Is trully amazing. I want read more of Ezio and Altair, of their relationship... Thank you for writing it and please don't give up! Bye!
angel.lav76 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Beautiful story! Please continue to write, so do not abandon the story!
please!
The idiot with no name chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
You've abandoned this story, haven't you. Since I am an optimist, I will still put it on alert, but it would be nice if you would give us some signs of life.
Shi No Kitsune chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
this is a great story and I hope to see you continue it.
Love and Peace Forever chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
This is an amazing story! I got addicted to it ever since I read the first sentence in chapter one! Too bad it hasn't been updated for a while... Hopefully it will be updated soon, so all of us "fans" could keep reading this piece of art of a story you brought to us readers :)

Update Soon!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
How intriguing! I hope you write more :D
Pia-Belette chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Woah.
It's a really good story, too bad there isn't more of it. I hope you'll post more chapters though ! Now I want more ! ;.;
a French fan
Happy Violence chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait for more! 3
Moonfoxgazer chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This is such a good story, all of it is wonderful and it would be nice to see more of this story.
SkaterGirl246 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
This is a really good story, and I cant wait for more!
Anon chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This is really good so far!

I cant wait to read more.