Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/5/2014

...hasn't Danny learned his lesson from Eye for an Eye yet? I foresee escalation.
polyrhyme chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Epic it was hilarious! XD
CurlyFirefly chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
XD Classic! Never have I ever wanted to high five Danny as much as I do now...
KaChanger chapter 1 . 4/27/2012

I can only say I was happily giggling in the corner when I read this.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

i'm sorry, but this was having me grinning ear to ear. oh danny...*rolls eyes*

off to read "green and gold" now.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Lol! That was hilarious! Poor Vlad...NOT! MWAHAHAHA!

... Thx for letting me know about the sequel!
aslan333 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
great and funny story
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Lol. Poor Vlad. Karma bites. ;)
dreemurr chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hahaha! Poor Vladdie. That's what he gets for liking the Packers! Ah, this was funny.
dpluver chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
My side literally hurts from laughing so much. I haven't read much DP fanfiction as of late, but this was not only the best fanfic I've read in a while, it was the best thing, period. Nothing like having a crappy day and coming home to finding this nugget of absolute gold.

-"Or hadn't you been paying attention? I guess that you must be pretty busy with your daily schemes to take over the world. It must take a lot of time to discover new ways to fail every time. So I thought that you might have missed it and that would have been a shame," the boy lamented.-

My goodness. I'm pretty sure chocolate milk went spewing out of my nose at this part. I don't remember because I was desperate to continue reading. Danny was snarky as heckā€¦.my FAVORITE TYPE OF STORY TO READ. Please, for the sake of my never-ending thirst for your DP stories: keep writing and publishing asap.

QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Phillip Clark chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Heh. Thanks for the sequel and shout-out. Would have been even more humorous with references to the original story, but can't be picky, can I?

The funny thing is, I normally hate the Giants (I'm from Philadelphia and an Eagles fan through and through), but I've hated the overrated Packers so much this past year, that I actually ended up for rooting for New York in that game.