Reviews for Oh Girl
Guestt chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Very sweet ending, and I like how you worked Renko's memory into this chapter - very nice touch.

So Kensi doesn't think Marty will teach their daughter to surf? Something tells me Amanda has her mother's stubbornness, that Mike will tease his sister about him knowing how to surf and her not, and that she will end up bugging her father to teach her anyway, just because. And all the while Kensi will be smiling that little smile while watching Marty cave in.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guestt chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
I like this series, and certainly understand all of those thoughts Deeks is having about his partner (those cuff earrings, the wet white shirt, the bikini!, etc.), because, who wouldn't?

Couple things, though: you have Nell and Callen together in this chapter, but just a couple back you said that everyone knew that Nell and Eric had a thing - you're contradicting yourself. Same with the bit about Kensi likely being aware that Deeks knows her cycle - you had that one in chapter 1 as a definite.

Not a huge issue, but given that it's a continuing story and not a series of one-shots, the continuity is important.
SundaySocks chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh man I read this aaages ago and just found it again! I totally forgot how awesome it is - I especially love this first chapter :) You capture Kensi and Deeks' bickering perfectly and I love how Sam and Callen are involved to!
jmlane1966 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Although i enjoy everything you write, this chapter is one of my all time favorites. Who would have thought ties could be erotic!
jmlane1966 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
You wrote G's reactions perfectly! This was really fun to read.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was wonderful. I giggled and smiled through the entire scene. He got her with the description of her anger physically effecting her. That was hilarious.
stefaniegk chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I loved how you wrote Callen. Thanks for the story.
quisinart4 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
(He can't really talk but I think he's sorry.")
That made me lol. And callen is hilarious with always restraining deeks haha
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Haha so cute!
jmlane1966 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Tantalizing, naughty, and funny. Great job.
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
You have a wonderful sense of humor. Drink Kensi is so amusing and Deeks carrying her to the car cracks me up. Great fun! Thanks.
What's A Kammel-Monkey chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
Very good. I loved it!

3 Kammel
AliyahNCIS chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I never thought it would end with 'ten years later' but that was beautiful. I loved getting to see them as parents and their kids are adorable, especially Mike copying his dad by kissing the baby. Absolutely love your stories, thanks so much for sharing!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Great ending! I love how their kids look like them. Mike sounds so cute as a mini Deeks. This story has been a pleasure from beginning to end.
yellowledbetter chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Loved the whole story but this last chapter was beautiful.

Thank you.