Reviews for The Day Bernard Got Beaned
Wow!
That was so awesome!
I've read like 5 The Santa Clause fan fictions now and I'm proud to say that I have loved every one of them, including yours.
I love where Helen ended up and how you created her story. I also love how you portrayed Bernard. He seems much kinder instead of a grump. But I mean, MARRYING A GIRL HE HAS KNOWN FOR TWO DAYS SO THAT SHE CAN BECOME AN ELF AT THE NORTH POLE! That is the kindest thing he could possibly do! *Applause*
Love that you brought Chet back. I laughed my head off at the Reindeer Rodeo Kit. Hope Bernard gets around to using it.
I hope that Bernard and Helen really did fall in love! Totally gonna read the sequel now! Thanks for a great story!
SilverWolf338 chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Oh goodness, I love this story (/series) so much, I've lost track of how many times I've read it! Haha, man, it's well written (although you did say class instead of glass) and I really love Helen, she's fantastic. And just... Everything. I love everything.
anon chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Nice job, but Bernard seems a little ooc, but I will just count it as he has amnesia. Any way keep up the good work.
CelandineGranger chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Cute story! Gotta love Christmas feel good fluff. And Bernard always was my favorite character. :)
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
that was pretty cool i really enjoyed it thanks for writing it
inspibrain101 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Super Cute!
Bernard gets beaned, hee hee hee!
IdrilPuck chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
This story was great! I really wish u would continue it, or write a sequal, I would love to know what happened next, and how they fell in love! You are a very good writer! Thankyou for posting this!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
ADORABLE!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story. I would love a sequal to this one very much. I think that Helen and Bernard's interests in each other is very cute and I'd love to see it turn into full out love : ) Keep up the good work!
AutumnCloud chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
That was adorable! Nicely done.
movielover01 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Really, liked this story it would be cool if there was a sequel, but i'm just happy if there isn't. Awesome job!:D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I JUST found this and devoured it! It's awesome!