Reviews for Embodied
Deaths Gate chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
really liked the story. as you can see by my screen name, the cycle has left an impression upon me. i even use this name playing Call of Duty on my ps3. people there hate me, lol. anyway, great story.
Murazor chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
It is an interesting and rather intelligent premise, even if the power level attributed to Alfred seems out of whack and the dragon snakes being no-shows makes little sense, considering the broader context of the series.

All the same, a more than decent little fic.
Darkhymns chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Alfred secretly loves that outfit. He's just too scared to admit it! Those kids are doing a great service in making him one.

Also, yay for evil fish scar! And the last lines of this chapter was quite nice. Alfred just being all happy and knowing that people cared about him He needs more good things. :) Though I do like long conversations in stories, as long as they are fun

UM, inspiration, let's see- well I've always fancied about writing something with a younger Alfred in Arianus, though I was never sure where exactly to go with that, unless you can come up with an idea. 8D Maybe with Lya/Lia somewhere in it. (My copy still has the 'y' spelling, I swear! D:) I'm always cool with Haplo and Alfred just being best buds for life too, but that is me and I am predictable.

Thanks for sharing this story. It was so much fun to read!
Grevola chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Just stumbled across this on a whim, and glad I did. Alfred's idea for handling the Labyrinth is brilliant, and the battle between the two was suitably epic in every sense. I'm looking forward to the wrap up- finding a fic this good for such a small fandom is truly a gem.
Darkhymns chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
This chapter had a lot of awesome/adorable moments. Like when Alfred just hugs and dances with Marit because he's so happy XD and when's trying to tell Haplo he's not fainting, who's just holding onto him saying "I knooooow." And the whole "I'm not dead! 8D." I would be happy knowing I wasn't dead too. *nods*

Haha, what -was- Alfred wearing? Sounds kind of snazzy. Though I guess a green coat isn't always that fashionable. ALFRED COULD PULL IT OFF THOUGH...maybe.

And it's immensely satisfying seeing Alfred just kick the Labyrinth's butt. And now he shall have a battle scar on his hand to showcase his victory! ...From a fish- but a really, really evil fish. So it all works out!

Almost sad to see this story already ending But I'll be waiting for the next park as always!
sana-dracios chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
i'm loving this!

always though Coren would eventually try to stop the labyrinth
Darkhymns chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
This was pretty awesome. Of course the Labyrinth would use that memory to try to break him, and I like how you got Alfred to realize that he could fight it after hearing Haplo's voice. I think Alfred can afford a badass moment once in a while- a guy that can turn into a dragon should be able to, I think! Also, Haplo and Alfred interactions make me happy so I will admit to loving the scene with Haplo trying to heal him.

I only wished it was longer so that I know what happens next! D: Darn cliffhangers!

On a different note, are you taking Latin? Because those chapter titles are neat. I have no grasp on any language besides English. XD
Darkhymns chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Alright, it's official. This is my new favorite story now. Loved every moment in it, from Alfred's "puppy dog eyes," (Aww!) to the Labyrinth's own point of view, to the spell being worked while everyone is fighting off the chaodyn. That is my most favorite part; you describe Alfred working the magic, being connected with it, how it's all so natural for him- just beautifully. It's absolutely perfect.

And then you leave it at a cliffhanger! So cruel! Now I have to wait. D:

So in conclusion, this story is awesome, and I can't wait for more.

Also! The part with Haplo telling Alfred not to apologize was adorable. "Say it with me now: 'It wasn't my fault that the volcano erupted.'" D'awww. _
Darkhymns chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was way fun to read. And hey, if anyone can destroy the Labyrinth, it would be Alfred XP Wonderfully written, and it's always fun to see Alfred so uncomfortable with attention. And so terrible with keeping track of the time! Five days without eating? Even a demigod must have their limits.

It's great seeing new stuff from you, and I'd love to see this continued! It's a really neat idea, for definite sure. :)