Reviews for The Forbidden Love
The Trailblazer chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Since you've put warnings you might not have to rate it as M and you don't really type it out clearly, I mean it's more like a romantic explanation about how it starts But do as you like!

Aww and it is another sad chapter! First a funeral and then she gets pregnant and gets worried instead of happy, it shouldn't be like that. I understand their worry with the magic getting mixed up but they are still people and therefor they deserve to be happy over such a wonderful thing!
The Trailblazer chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I realized I had read chapter 7 some time ago without reviewing so I give a short review of it here along with this chapter

The wedding was so sweet and their vows, aww so romantic! Where do you get all the beautiful stuff from? The poem in this chapter too, did you write that yourself?

And Laron and Andrea, I did not see that one coming but they are so cute together! :3 Love it!

But why, oh why did Elder Therris pass away? Wasn't he feeling better from he cure? That was so sad, and when Neo finally were to spend time with Cat, such bad timing from that old man Dx I hope everything turns out more happy in the next chapter
Coli Chibi chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Uh, what happened to Alex? Maybe I missed it...

Anyways, that was a dumb idea on the white mages' part. Going up against black mages is a bad idea when they have spells that can tear through reflect, like Flare and Meteor. However, it was a really good chapter, and a good introduction to red mages! Good job!
Coli Chibi chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
The villain of the story ladies and gents... "Alex".

Sorry, Alex isn't a very scary name. Great chapter though!
The Trailblazer chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Oh! So much stuff going on in just one chapter!

And I'm so happy for those two, little love birds, I hope their wedding will go okay with no Alex or anyone else ruining it! I can't wait to read more!

And sorry for not replying to the message, my internet like...broke today it seems Dx and my phone can't handle all the messaging we've been doing so I can't open and reply. Hopefully the internet will work tomorrow!
Coli Chibi chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Ah, the drama of parenthood.
IStoleUrSocksSucka chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love it Jess, I like the way you write and you're very talented. Hope you put up another chapter soon! This is really enjoyable
The Trailblazer chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Alright, Laron may be my new fave character! :D I still like all the others though xD Except Alex xP And such a sweet chapter! I went 'Aww' to the ending! xD

And, what the hell was he thinking throwing a rock at someone? xD It was bound to go wrong, but it was funny xD
The Trailblazer chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god! They kissed! That's so cute! x3 And is Alex being nice now? Damn, I was cheering for Neo, I still do, but if Alex is kind and likes Catalina too I will feel sorry for him for not getting his girl. I hope he was just pretending! And poor Andrea didn't get to see the portrait! o.o
Coli Chibi chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
The first red mage! Dun dun dun!

Also, please don't make it M.
The Trailblazer chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I feel so sorry for Catalina that she has to marry such a mean boy when someone as sweet as Neo exsits and truly likes her. I really hope their forbidden love will have a happy ending x)

I think Nina is my fave character in this story, I don't really know why, I just like her even though she's stubborn about the white mages being evil.
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh I love this first chapter!

And the first paragraph explained a rea├Âly beautiful scenery, it really made me wish it was summer! x3

As always your writing style is amazing and I can't wait to read more! And I don't really have to wait either since you already have so many chapters up :D
Coli Chibi chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Awww... Sad face...
Coli Chibi chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I like LaronxAndrea!
Coli Chibi chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Neo and Catalina could always just go to find a village where the Black Mages and White Mages don't hate one another.