Reviews for Morning Ritual
anime2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved all your stories a lot, and I am sorry that I didnt review them all. They were all amazing I am just terribly lazy when it comes to reviews. Still I feel now that I have to review this story one because I loved it(like all the others) and two because I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your fanfics, they really made my day :) I wish you best of luck:)
myppe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I don't want it to be your last one :'(
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! That was cute and funny!

I'm sorry to see you go, Terez. I totally understand your reasons but I love your Alice and Jasper so much. I haven't had a lot of time to read as I've been writing a lot myself but I have you on my TBR list and sneak in reading time when I can.

Best wishes to you and I hope you continue to write in whatever capacity you can.

Many blessings,

Charli xoxo
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm going to miss you sooo much on FanFiction, but if you no longer enjoy writing for our fandom, then why do it? :D I've loved all of your work and I want to thank you for being so awesome! Seriously Thank you, you are amazing. 3
PhandomGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh Jasper, such a man and Alice is right... But that IS better then going to school. Were going to all miss you but I understand it gets hard to write when the well dries up, it dries up and it had to happen sometime right? I know I have enjoyed your stories and found a good place for some good jalice very hard to find nowadays. Meyer should kick Bella/Edward to the curb and let Alice/Jasper have full control! Haha but anyway bye and goodluck with everything. :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
We will all miss you and your amazing Jasper/Alice stories, but I understand when you have to quit writing things like this. It would not be the same if you forced your stories out. Thank you for what you have written and for keeping all of us highly entertained. Good luck in your other ventures, and thank you for this last great story.

Li Li