Reviews for Haunted
Tam-PokeS chapter 1 . 3/30
Holy shit ! I avoided this story because it didn't seem it was very much my cup of tea, being a horror themed fiction.
But now... shit, this story might be the scariest I've ever read. And it's 2am, and I'm alone, no need to say I'm feeling terrified. Plus the fact that I'm a very, very sensible person to these kind of things, I'm really not feeling well right now.

The writing was amazing, and how, after Sasuke appeared, the tension was rising the more we came close to the truth was terrifyingly good.

I really thought Itachi did the massacre tbh ( well, with what we got in canon, I guess everyone thought like me ), and Sasuke was some sort of ghost who had to be set free ( some cliche type of things ). I'm really glad you didn't go down that road, because what you pulled out was surprising as hell, but at the same time the truth was so fucked up and scary that I seriously doubt I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

What really got me is how Sasuke seems to be completely healthy and normal, but more and more it seems like something's wrong with him.
But I love how you still lead us ( readers ) down the wrong road when Itachi kind of attack Naruto from nowhere ( I really thought it was him at this scene, even thought something clearly bugged me with how Sasuke had seemed to just disappear ).

And how Sasuke shoots Itachi in both legs before killing him seems so... sad and heartbreaking and utterly devastating and freaky.

And the end... like... God ... The last sentence really got me, and I have so many questions toward Sasuke and Naruto... Will Naruto ever get Sakura ? Will he ever even be happy ? Will he get out of his poverty ? Will he have a normal life ?

As for Sasuke, I'm too shocked to even voice my questionings.
Like... He's just plain crazy, and I don't think I could ever see Sasuke the same after reading this. Shiiit,
I'll probably never even be able to forget this masterpiece.

And how Itachi tried to warn Naruto to leave...
And the mirror thing was just too good... How at the end Naruto sees himself dying in the mirror just caught me because even the readers are caught under the illusion that it's not Naruto's reflection, Naruto really IS dying even though he's not.
I really liked the message it was carrying.

I kinda wonder if the crying sound was Sasuke or Mikoto ? I thought it was Sasuke for sure but now that I think about it I wonder...

AAAAAH, I'm so shocked I'm ranting... But SHIT, Sasuke is so so so fucked up and it's so so so good...
I don't really know if I could call this story that, but to me, it's mind blowing. I don't really know why, but it is.

I'm terrified and I'm a mess and a small part of me regret reading this story, but the larger part of me feels like it's seriously one of the best story I've read.

I'm going to cuddle my cat the cheer me up now, because this story has too many hidden meaning and too many EVERYTHING and I'm still not over the Sasuke that you wrote because I'm comparing him to coffee!Sasuke and... I'm just... AH xD.

You're the best author I've ever come across, let me tell you that !

( oh, and I can't seem to PM you, so (if you remember it's me) I already asked you questions and you already answered (about the drama CD), so don't worry ! I guess you just forgot )
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/9
Now i just feel sad...poor Sasuke...
ranoshi chapter 1 . 2/3
Holy crap this was terrifying, brilliant but still freaking terrifying.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ugh, mirrors creep me out too. This was very well written.
doubletroubleuchiha chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
For the longest time I have avoided this story since I found your account. Horror and supernatural themes get to me in a such a way that I feel uncomfortable in my very own home. However, the numerous favourites this story has made me click and it I most definitely was not disappointed. You articulated this story very, very well that it brought chills down my spine and my eyes tear up with fright.
When I was reading this bit by bit I was initially under the impression that Sasuke was a victim in his own home. However the more I read the more clear it became that that wasn't the case.
What really got me was when you had Itachi warning Naruto subconsciously about not going down to the basement. That brought chills.
I could go on forever, but I'll end it at this.
You are an amazing writer, and I enjoy every single of one your publications, and even though you will no longer be active on this site, just remember you definitely have a fan right here.
La Pythie chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Darkly brilliant. I must compliment you for these excellent, detailed descriptions.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I got chills at the end of this, great horror story...I am a big yaoi fan but I didnt care this had no sasunaru, which suprised me. Thank you for such a great story...GRACIAS!
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
::Runs away shrieking in terror:: Damn if that wasn't an awesome horror story. Well done. I think I'm going to sleep with the lights on tonight.
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Well very suspenseful. Although I'm a bit ashamed that I skipped towards the end before realizing that this WAS a truly good story and went back to read the whole thing. Between Naruto and that Dean kid- got sum creepy vibes- the hell is up with that Dean kid? I'm gonna assume Jiraiya's lack of contact with Naruto is due to him looking too much like Minato so he kinda avoids him? I also get the feeling that the reason Sasuke killed his family could be very simple yet not at all simple or a mix of both. Kinda sad. But its different, so well written. I'd totally go back to the house if I were Naruto. ...poor...poor Itachi I feel like its kinda funny and not funny at the way Sasuke unnecessarily shot him in both his legs. I get the feeling Mikoto was the one to stop Sasuke from completely harming Naruto. Did Sasuke kill other trespassers previously before? I'm gonna assume he probably did. Anyways loved it.
M chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Excellent. I thought Itachi was the one who did it, I'm happy I was wrong.
KaleidoGarden chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Holy shit. This is one of, if not the, scariest thing I've ever read. My heart was beating loudly in my chest ever since Naruto entered the mansion, and I really had to fight the urge to scroll to the end so the scary parts are over, or just plain hit the back button. This fic gets a solid 10 for the scare factor... although I would've loved for more background info into the Uchiha family, or even just Sasuke's motive. Was there even one, or was he just mentally ill and up and decided to kill his family and himself? And why were the attic and the basement the creepiest parts of the house? (Also, who the heck bought those creepy paintings? Don't tell me, Fugaku?) Well, I guess we'll never know, as the story follows Naruto's POV and I don't think he'd be so eager to have anything to do with that mansion so soon, if ever (not that I blame him). And he'll probably be avoiding mirrors for a long, looong while.

Wonderfully scary, and really not for the faint of heart. Thumbs up!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
INTERESANTE
Autumn Guidry chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
O... MG... you have to make a second part to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Holy crap what an ending
valre chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This story was a serious major trip. It was disturbing and suspenseful. But you know, it was put together beautifully. I loved it, in a way, because the ending really wrapped up the whole thing. There were some scary moments but nothing I'll lose sleep over. I just feel bad for the Uchihas left behind in that house. It makes me want to cry a little.