Reviews for Haunted
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 4/10
Well very suspenseful. Although I'm a bit ashamed that I skipped towards the end before realizing that this WAS a truly good story and went back to read the whole thing. Between Naruto and that Dean kid- got sum creepy vibes- the hell is up with that Dean kid? I'm gonna assume Jiraiya's lack of contact with Naruto is due to him looking too much like Minato so he kinda avoids him? I also get the feeling that the reason Sasuke killed his family could be very simple yet not at all simple or a mix of both. Kinda sad. But its different, so well written. I'd totally go back to the house if I were Naruto. ...poor...poor Itachi I feel like its kinda funny and not funny at the way Sasuke unnecessarily shot him in both his legs. I get the feeling Mikoto was the one to stop Sasuke from completely harming Naruto. Did Sasuke kill other trespassers previously before? I'm gonna assume he probably did. Anyways loved it.
M chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Excellent. I thought Itachi was the one who did it, I'm happy I was wrong.
Kaleidoscope Garden chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Holy shit. This is one of, if not the, scariest thing I've ever read. My heart was beating loudly in my chest ever since Naruto entered the mansion, and I really had to fight the urge to scroll to the end so the scary parts are over, or just plain hit the back button. This fic gets a solid 10 for the scare factor... although I would've loved for more background info into the Uchiha family, or even just Sasuke's motive. Was there even one, or was he just mentally ill and up and decided to kill his family and himself? And why were the attic and the basement the creepiest parts of the house? (Also, who the heck bought those creepy paintings? Don't tell me, Fugaku?) Well, I guess we'll never know, as the story follows Naruto's POV and I don't think he'd be so eager to have anything to do with that mansion so soon, if ever (not that I blame him). And he'll probably be avoiding mirrors for a long, looong while.

Wonderfully scary, and really not for the faint of heart. Thumbs up!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
INTERESANTE
Autumn Guidry chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
O... MG... you have to make a second part to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Holy crap what an ending
valre chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This story was a serious major trip. It was disturbing and suspenseful. But you know, it was put together beautifully. I loved it, in a way, because the ending really wrapped up the whole thing. There were some scary moments but nothing I'll lose sleep over. I just feel bad for the Uchihas left behind in that house. It makes me want to cry a little.
Ayame Gawaine chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow! That was incredible, seriously! You really knew how to create an horror atmosfere. The storyline too, really good. Congratz! It was amazing!
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was really good! And super scary! Love it!
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This story gave me chills ur an awesome writer i really lykd the story...
euforie chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
wow, I might check under my bed tonight before I go to sleep... Very good story!
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I felt like I was watching a Leonardo DiCapiro movie where your mind is just blown at the end. Amazing
HelloMyNameIsRandom chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I cried reading this D;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay i need a flashlight and a cup of hot chocolate and a story like Disneys, because your gives me chills XD
Very god!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was a very beautiful story' I love how the plot really played together with the ending' All in all this was just amazing' You should be proud of this story, as well as yourself'