Reviews for Menage à Trois in the Student Council
animefangal chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
OMG funny and sexy *nosebleeds* good job mate :3 UUUGHGHHHHH I WANT TO GIVE THIS FIC A MILLION FAVORITES
PervyAndProudGal chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This has got to be the hottest smut I have ever read. (Dies of nose bleed)
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I LOVE Feliks!

And yes, tis one really gay school XD
SONICgal chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I would KILL to go to a school like that!
Sere-san chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
XD awesomeness and hilarious...I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
omg that was sooo hot and sooo hilarious, seriously
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Omgz best ending ever!
chahana-miyuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my God, this is amazing. Those students aren't the only ones dying of nosebleeds alsdghlkdshgt

I love how the intercom was turned on, though, that's brilliant XD

Plus your smut is so very, very hot.

(only thing is that Briton, as in a person from Britain, is spelled 'Briton' and not 'Britain'. Just saying _)

But oh God, your smut *nosebleeds*
QueenOfPixies chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
I now want to go to this school.
I WILL BE THE ONLY FEMALE STUDENT.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TYYYYYPPEEEE
But seriously, that is one VERY OPEN SCHOOL.
Oh, and I noticed that you kept refering to Arthur as 'the Britain'.
It would be 'the Briton' because 'Britain' is the shortened version of his country name. Sorry to be a grammar nazi :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Beginning and end made me go 'What the-?' It honestly reminded me of KOA's 'Beiber Fever'. Strangely enough, the intense smut scene wasn't at all out of place around the teenage-boys-who-are-really-insanely-feminine-fang irls (still can't get over the fact that the school's sex symbols are the Student council o_0). Anyway, because I'm pernickety and sad enough to focus on tiny details over smut, I need to point out one recurring error I found: you call Arthur a 'Britain', but that's the name of the island. Arthur is from Britain, but would be called a 'Briton', or even just an 'Englishman'. Uber long review over.
KITSU chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
EEEEKKKK! I loved it! But please, don't make me fall!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I laughed so hard at Feliks's part X3
Rima Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What a perverted school! ... but I can't blame them, I think I'm nosebleeding too
All the love for the FRUKUS! and for this fic!
queenfionnuala chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
GAAAHH that was amazing. Be proud of yourself for being able to write such beautiful smuttiness. I LOVED IT. *passes out from nosebleed*
Internet giver chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was the best thing I've ever read. You have won the Internet we done. *gives you the internet*