Reviews for Is it Blackmail?
OokamiUzumaki chapter 4 . 6/20
Hey I really like this story. In not sjre if you plan on continuing it since the last time it was updated was in 2012, but i just felt like I should tell you I enjoyed reading it.
Phildev chapter 4 . 4/21
I understand this will go on deaf ears, BUT UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS WELL WRITTEN AND BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, such a cliffhanger ...five years later and im sad now.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
EmeraldRaidenKyo chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
It's been 4.5 years since this was updated and 2.5 since his latest story was updated someone please adopt this story.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
that was great keep it up
Lewis-Sama chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Is this strictly Naruto/Kurenai? Or will there be a sprinkle of Anko in the mix?
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
OrangeBackpack! Please you HAVE to write more and more, I'd never read anything so exciting. I have to tell you I read this story so many times and it gets better and better each and every time, please write more... thankx
rkss1995 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
update man! how can you abandon this story!
please update! man
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Please continue with the story please I'm being you
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
To orangeBackPack. I have read your story at less 5 times now. I honestly love this story, my favorite one by far, I made an account just for this. Can you please continue with this story. Thank you...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Why no update?
narugokuichigo6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Heyo this is ur friendly reviewer here to ask nicely with sugar on top...that u please update soon
shadowstalker00 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Amazing story guy or gal I think you should really continue on with this story. And I was also wondering if you could give me a hint whether or not Naruto ends up with all of them or one of them.
DraxAQN chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Naruto is officially fucked.
Stalker69 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
any chance of continuing this?