Reviews for The Perks of Being a Red Blood
ceville143 chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Ahhhh! I haven't been on fanfiction for so long! I missed out on so much of this story! You did a great job as always, and since I'm having the same trouble with a friend that Eloise is having with Oliver I'm going to leave you alone and start daydreaming about him instead... BYE!
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
This was extremely cute. I read your mind a while back ha and I know you want to make the story more realistic and more gripping by making your readers suffer. This method makes a great story. A story is never good when told to quickly. Really am loving Ollie and Ellie together :)
ceville143 chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Aww! So. Freaking. Cute. I. Could. Melt! :D I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
He has to tell her that he loves her! LIKE NOW. But I know he won't and things will happen which leads to him not telling Ellie how he feels about her? CRY lol.:(
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Awww this one was even cuter :)

I really like Ellie and Ollie together, she is so good for him :) Damn it why didn't he give her a proper kiss?
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Awww this one was cute :)
ceville143 chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
O.o More? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? This was so cute! I just wish Oliver would have actually kissed Eloise! Man! They belong together!
ceville143 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Awww 3 More! Please! Can they just make out and be done with it?
VampireSweet200 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Omg... See Schuyler is not mad that Oliver have someone else that he can talk to. Oliver just need a lil push in the right place. He may love Schuyler but he love her at a sister. Please update soon.
ceville143 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
O.o I NEED MORE! I'm really freaking out right now! Oliver likes her back? EEEPP!
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Awww this was such a cute chapter!

Loved the drink Oliver ordered twice haha, someone get me a glass of one of those!

Also the greenhouse bit was so cute and romantic. I really feel I can relate to Ellie. :)

Update soon, loved this chapter
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Aww she is smitten with Oliver :) I do feel sorry for her
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Aww You are welcome :) (about the reviews that is)

I like where you are going with this :) It is nice to see Ollie with someone :D
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Aww no secret friends :( That can never go well.
ceville143 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Man! I love Eloise! The fact that she's an OC makes me want to crym but I am LOVING this story. Great job, I feel like I need to cry every time Oliver mentions Schuyler. I have to get myself these books! Thanks for introducing me to this!