Reviews for The Perks of Being a Red Blood
VampireSweet200 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Ellie should not be mad because Ollie could not be her friend all the time. It is part of there job to be friends with there partner vampire to help them. Hope Ollie n Ellie do become a couple because Ollie need a girl he can love n will love him back. Please update soon... I like this story.
ceville143 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
That. Was. Awesome. Sure I've never read Blue Bloods in my life but I'll definitely have to give it a try after this! I can't really give you advice because it's amazing so far and I'm not sure how the book goes... So keep the amazing work!
VampireSweet200 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Awww... That is so cute Ollie n Ellie they do make a cute couple it seem he has other friend not only Schulyer. But he could have told Schulyer that he had other friends. But I guess Conduit are not to tell they have other friends. What would happen if Schulyer did have other not only Dylan n Oliver or Bliss. Update soon great chapter
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oooh will she send it to him? I wished that she would confess her love for him face to face but then again that is a hard thing to do. Especially when the one you love loves another.

I liked to see where you take this. I like new characters.
VampireSweet200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I like this story I feel bad for Oliver he deserve love in his life. Hope she is the one who will fill his heart with love n he will fall on love with her. Please let there be more.
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hello,

I really like your idea of having your own character and her being a red blood instead of the typical blue. She sounds like an interesting character.I got a little confused at times though you did italic her thoughts and non italics for Oliver's tape, though I think it would be easier on the eye if you put speech marks :)

I liked it so far, and it will be interesting to see Ellie and Ollie's relationship/friendship develop :) There names already correspond together :P

Some readers don't seem to like original characters...I will know lol, so don't be disheartened on the lack of reviews, I like this chapter.

Livvie x