Reviews for Broken
pipkat chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Powerful story with great emotional depth! I,personally, wouldn't have minded to see more time on Jane's working through her issues with Maura at her side...maybe a sequel? Please?
Terri chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Wow I read this fiction from start to finish and it was good I loved it so much so I have read it again and still love fact that Jane needed Maura and she was there for her was the best thing ever I just loved it thank you.:-)
AnnoneeMouse chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Stunning work! Beautifully written. Loved every chapter. Thank you for sharing your gift.
efrg chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
(10:05am now)

It's officially a favorite! :D
efrg chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Ok, just found your story four hours ago (3am). It's 7am now! I can't stop. What did you do to me? ;)

Now seriously, WHY THE F* this story doesn't have more reviews?

This chapter is one of the most well written and BEAUTIFUL things i've read regarding not only Rizzles but fanfiction in general. I still have some chapters ahead, and I don't know how this story ends but for what you've done till here, (and for chapter 7 alone!) I'm marking it as a favorite. Congrats for your sensibility and talent.

Abra├žos!
Alexia2002 chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
OMG Jane singing Disney in her sleep, there's nothing more adorable
pj chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Damn you Snoodle! I slid off my chair. Now my butt hurts. :(
Rizzling chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Continuity Announcer *blushes* yes i a brain fart and noticed that when it was posted. I do plan on changing it to make me look less of an idiot and Jane look a very odd Superman.
Continuity Announcer chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
At which point did Jane who left her apartment in dress & pumps change into boots & trousers...hmm?

That aside brilliant stuff.
wercomingup chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
You are making my eyeballs sweat! This is just wow!
wercomingup chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
This is so heartfelt!
lilbit1016 chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
This chapter was amazing...i loved it :-)
owl.called.raven chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Nicely done. And that last part was a total aww factor. Lol.
VyletRayne chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
YAY RIZZLES! Yum! lol I love the way you write, with detail that's not too much, but just enough. Can't wait til your next installment!
LadyBelle84 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
OMG Hot! love it, want more of it!