Reviews for Wolfs
Allyakie chapter 1 . 7/28
Ruby
Brown wild fur pink eyes
Omega just joined pack
Head strong hates orders gets punished...a lot
Babyspitfire123 chapter 1 . 7/28
Christian
White one eye is green the other gold scruffy fur
Elite
Strong and level headed but willful
Imabluedog chapter 1 . 7/28
Christian
Male
White with brown-gold eyes scruffy fur
Elite
Shy but strong, extremely nervous, harbors feelings for a omega
Laiken chapter 1 . 5/24
Name:Midnight

Rank:New Wolf (you can decide rank if you want to give one to her later in the story)

Personality:Pretty,Strong,Fast,Adventurous (you can add to it just don't make her mean or bratty)

Look:Solid Black Fur with White Stars all over

I don't know if you will do mates or love but if you do let her find love or her mate please but anyway good luck with the story oh also you can change that she's fast if you want too if that effects the rank. Bye Bye!
Laiken chapter 1 . 5/24
You can decide the rank but for right now this is what she is.

Name:Midnight

Rank: New wolf comes and joins the pack

Personality: pretty,brave,strong,athletic,and adventurous

She is an adult wolf. I don't know if your going to do mates or love but if you're going to please make her one of the ones that finds her mate or love however you want.
thetimedragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Name FoxHowl
Gender Female
Desired rank Beta or Pup watcher
Looks like coyote like pelt one eye green one eye silver and a pale honey underbelly
Personality mysterious kind serious curious aggressive toward adult prime age wolves due to past

PS looking for a mate and pups
XxTheAuthorxX chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
name: Frost
gender: female
age: two (in dog years)
desired rank: Healer
personality: I tend to never stand up for myself, even though the alpha sometimes snaps at me for not talking. I have a bad past, and it was all my fault, i carry that burden around with me and thats why i never talk, it will just go downhill from there. so basically I'm unpredictable
looks: pure white pelt, one icy blue eye and one silver eye, has tears on my ears, scars on my legs and paws.
CrowFeather78 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Name: mirharu
Gender: female
Rank: Idk :o
Description: light tan with white under belly paws and half of legs are white soft baby blue eyes
Character:shy kind can be mean
Age: two years
I hope u dont mind if this is dumb or confusing i kinda wanted my wolf to be in da story and it said post a review so...
Ivy chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Female,healtly,fast,kind,smart,strong,sassy and has a scar on her grey fur and green/amber eyes you pick,Warrior or healer or beta or messager
Gaga4horses chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice info I personally think the fetcher and omega have it bad the
Fetcher is like a slave and the omega is beat on.
Ps. Do you play Wolf Quest?
Blood Claws chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Blue
Healer
Midnight blue with blue eyes. There are scars on her ears, shoulders, face, and back from when she was was a pup. Has sharp teeth and great senses.
Is cold, and would kill who she believes is not trustworthy. Can be kind.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
ing short
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Where the s_t does F_ING RIPTIDE COME FROM?!
Storm chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Okay, Im a fully white wolf with blind, blank blue eys. I want to be a healer, I am loyal, stuborn, But i will protect my pack and serve them.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
sorry to say but omegas also keep the order in the pack and keep the peace...