Reviews for Wolfs
Ivy chapter 1 . 1/21
Female,healtly,fast,kind,smart,strong,sassy and has a scar on her grey fur and green/amber eyes you pick,Warrior or healer or beta or messager
Gaga4horses chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice info I personally think the fetcher and omega have it bad the
Fetcher is like a slave and the omega is beat on.
Ps. Do you play Wolf Quest?
Blood Claws chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Blue
Healer
Midnight blue with blue eyes. There are scars on her ears, shoulders, face, and back from when she was was a pup. Has sharp teeth and great senses.
Is cold, and would kill who she believes is not trustworthy. Can be kind.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
ing short
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Where the s_t does F_ING RIPTIDE COME FROM?!
Storm chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Okay, Im a fully white wolf with blind, blank blue eys. I want to be a healer, I am loyal, stuborn, But i will protect my pack and serve them.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
sorry to say but omegas also keep the order in the pack and keep the peace...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
awsome
Swiftie923 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Flare
Beta
Strong red female wolf with hazel eyes. She has darker spots. She has a bright red stripe between her eyes and to her nose. She also has a strangly fluffy tail. She has strangly long ears. She loves pups. She has a kind personality and has many friends but is mean when she needs to be.
wolflover595 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oops nevermind about Terra being a scout. Ehehehe
wolflover595 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'd like to be Terra. She has golden tan fur with a gorgeous gold mane and she is a scout in the pack. Most males in the pack would love to be her mate but she always says that she doesn't want a mate. Please let her into the pack if you do I will be eternally grateful :)
Hawkstar chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Pup: Luniara
Apperence: A very light silver wolf with green eyes.
Personality: Like a normal pup, always trying to sneak out of camp, but can retreat into her mind, often being quiet and secretive. She doesnt understand about ranks and sometimes submits to a omega or pokes fun at the alphas.
CutieCat chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Helpful... I guess
Shifter of Shadows chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Oh my god I thought I was the only one here on fanfiction that played wolfquest or even heard of it. Anyway getting to the point I can already tell that this story is going to be awsome. Once you finish it of course. Keep up the good work! Wolf out! XD