Reviews for The Wish
phreephree chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I was going through my favorite stories tab thingey and I found this one and re-read it. I forgot how much I loved it, and it was like falling in love with it again :) I mean it has romance, and action, and twists,and cool people,and good writing, and even Mean Girls. It's freaking awesome! Like seriously, one of my fics, and I don't know if you're planning on updating it any time soon (which I would love) but I just thought you should know that.
phreephree
Potterhead7 chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
Hahaha mean girls at the end! Youre a good write too.
kaliraewong15 chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Cool story! I especially liked the mean girls comment at the end of that last chapter ;) keep updating! :))
phreephree chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Woah...Hermione is not at all what I expected. Maybe Draco's love for her will make her change her attitude? IDk, I like how you used a Mean Girls theme at the end, I love that movie!
nataliiee-louise chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Ohmygod it's like Mean Girls omg. I love this story so much, it's not a plotline that many people do so it's original and you write it really well. Love it3
-Nat xo
TheHuntress95 chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
OMG i so in love with this story please keep writing im dying to know what happens next!

this story is very well written and is very suspenseful! which keeps me reading and coming back to it! its fabulous!
NerdyBookie chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
Ooooo so much suspense love it!
where-are-you-moose chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
(Smeagle's voice) The presiouses story! Finishest this!
(Normal) Please finish this! It's amazing!
phreephree chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Finally! I've missed this story so much, and this was a really cute chapter :) I REALLY hope they find Hermione soon
phreephree chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
Oh, I just love this story!:)
NerdyBookie chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Awesome story!Also you accidentally said Hermione and Draco in the cellphone shop instead of Ginny and Draco.I am not being mean okay I just thought that I should point it out okie : )
phreephree chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Cute chapter! I loved Rose and uncle anthony, cant wait for an update!
Annabeth Jean Baudelaire chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Great Chapter! I think that Hermione is Rose's step sister, am I right? Your doing a great with it! And, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN NOT END!;( ;( ;(

that is what my brain did when I saw that your ending it soon. And I'm the first reviewer for this chapter. Yay!
Annabeth Jean Baudelaire chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
I love it! It's so cute that Draco has NO IDEA how to shop or dress. My condolences to you and your BF.

update really soon!