Reviews for Mabari Age
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 1/6
That was lovely, I'm crying now just so you know.
loyal fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
so beautiful yet sad. im not crying. im not!
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh god. This ending was as sad as Marley and Me. I loved it.
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
this was niceee...mabari is one of the best companions in DA:O... I, in the end, accepted Morrigan's offer, so my elf lived...but this was soooo sad :'( ...on the other hand, awesome written! :)
LunaMoth116 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow...I'm in tears and my mascara is probably running in a few directions, but I'm OK with that.

Dane's "voice" moves beautifully between humorous, heartwarming, and heartbreaking, and the other characters are drawn just as vividly as he is. So much is covered in few words without ever seeming rushed.

Wonderful work. :)
The Original Frizzi chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *sobs, wipes away tears* So sad, yet so wonderfully written
Judy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
EXCELLENT!
SwoopingDragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was very sweet, as well as being funny. The capitalizations make it sound very much how I would imagine a smart dig sounds, and the end was very adorable. Even in the middle of death, there is hope.
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Beautiful; went from sweet to sad to back again, and seemed perfect for a dog's "voice".
ellencmaze chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love this! The mabari is so well written that I had chill bumps the whole way through. I think a novella is in order done just like this!