Reviews for Arthur Kirkland and the Monster of the Deep
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 20 . 4/30
I love this story so much! It was so adorable and awesome! I just love it! You are just the best! It was so fun to read!
Something Unpretty chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
There's one little mistake I noticed in this chapter. And it doesn't really matter, I just like pointing out mistakes to make myself feel better. And aside from that, it gives me great thoughts...

"Arthur's eyes shone like sparkling diamonds in the moonlight, his hair still damp from the bath and his robes flowing in the slight breeze."

"... his hair still damp from THE bath..."

This implies that Francis knew about the bath Arthur took, and was probably there for it. So, wonder what he was doing before class.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
I liked that story :D
Matthew was fucking badass and for once being the hero!
And it fits really well at Arthur to being an angel :P He is
Yuu Kirkland chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
I like when Dumbledore says that sentence :D And I'm sure he is happy to see boys turns in couple :P

Damn poor Arthur, even the day of Christmas D: AND YOU KILLED YAO TT
Yuu Kirkland chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Turns a cobra into a cactus can be useful if we are lost in the desert one day and a cobra attack us... :D

Arthur you really should remove this ring, I bet it's where everything comes from D:
Yuu Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I really feel bad for Arthur ;A; Damn what happens to him D:
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I'm very curious about what happen to Arthur, your story really puzzle me :3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
OMG that must be really creepy to not remember what we did during 9hours... I bet he is the responsable of the incident...
Yuu Kirkland chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Athur skip class?! Oh God what's wrong on this world! OO *SHOT*
Jaskuwka chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Wow. Just wow. And Feliks at the end made me laugh. XD
Great story! Sadly I don't have the patience to do more than two chapters before my imagination runs out so meh. Anyway, all in all; THIS FANFIC IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. I THINK I SHED A TEAR AND FANGIRL SQUEALED AT THE END. *Applauds and cheers*
You are awesome.
Shiralala chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Since I'm pretty sure I already reviewed the last chapter:
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS This is probably the only multi-chap Hetalia fanfic I've read (completely) twice. So, bravo. *applause*
And just X3 I love them soooooo so much. And PruCan sushsiajahakahshsjs
This is my absolute favorite APH/Harry Potter crossover, without a doubt. Even though there's not a Hungary fangasming in the background... Jkjkjk. :P
Shiralala chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Couldn't review twice, but in the last chapter, there was just this one thing: the second time you wrote 'Venomous Tentacula', you accidentally spelled it 'Tentacuala'. That's all :)
Shiralala chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I don't remember if I reviewed this chapter, but if I didn't: can I just say how much I love how you really use stuff from the books? :3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013