Reviews for I'm coming home for Christmas
jairem chapter 1 . 4/2
I just bawled my eyes out. This was just to beautiful and heart breaking.
Crying delena fa chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Im crying right now, it was a beautiful piece of work and I'm very glad I discovered you. The ending was amazing and depressing, I loved the intensity of the scene.
8347328470328 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I am going to rip my heart out and send it to you in a box because it will feel better than how I feel after reading this.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was very well written, but it truly broke my heart.
elenasempathy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
this was so sad but so good. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is freaking amazing! I'm crying like a little girl right now! :(. You're an amazing writer, and I hope you never stop because with your beautiful words you brought out of me so many different emotion just with this one shot, and I'm sure the same thing happened with every other person that read this beautiful piece. Thanks so much for sharing this :)
mokichaas chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I am crying so much,I can't even.
This may be the moast romantic and saddest thing I've ever read,but damn,I loved it.
delena lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Please continue this story I LOVE it please :)
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wow.. amazing.. sad but full of true love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Damn that was the saddest thing I've read in a while
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So sweet and incredibly sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story makes me smile and cry at the same time. I get that aching feeling in my chest. It's absolutely wonderful. But then I'm also a sucker for a happy ending so could you please write a sequel where Elena's been turned and remembers Damon, because I refuse to believe it has to end bittersweet. Even though sometimes tragic endings leave a mark.
So a sequel where she remembers or drinks vervain.
Thanks
Xoxo
becausethenight chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I have a love/hate relationship with stories like this. I love the level of angst and emotion they bring. Stories like this make me ache in my chest and want to cry. But I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I absolutely love all your stories, I mean really, bravo. To appease the little girl inside of me screaming for a happily ever after, I have to ask, if you'd consider writing a sequel. One where Elena wears vervain the next Christmas, or turns into a vampire and remembers all the encounters and goes after Damon. Because part of me refuses to believe thinks have to end this tragically for them.
Anyways thank you for the lovely story, and all your lovely stories.
Xo
arosew chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh, Damon! Damn you! It's time Stefan took responsibility for himself and you stop being a martyr! Come on... after all, Elena loves you!
Dee218 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Just NO. This is too much D: How dare you write something this painful and GREAT!