Reviews for The Saint Physician
big mak chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
this is realy cool i love it a lot i can't wait for more
Hammurabi chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
"Redskins" to describe Native Americans? Really? That's a racist term.

Other than that jarring bit, I've been enjoying your story. I strongly suggest you drop the term "redskin" and pick a tribal name instead. After all, the people living there would self-identify by their tribe, not by terms imposed by outsiders.

Five minutes of Google research, and I've found the Ute are among the oldest continuous residents of the Colorado area, having lived in the area since around 1500 AD, about 100 years before your 400 year leap into the past. Why not go with Ute?
KobaltWolf chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I love this story! You do a wonderful job blending the two story lines and your writing style is exceptional. Please keep up the good work! I will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
pegpiri chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I AM THE DOCTOR

cant wait for more chapters
FireSenshi2 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I am definitely keeping my eye on your story! I hope that you have a chance to update soon. :)
qob1986 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
The Doctor's coming back!

Yay!

River is gonna show up at some point, right? Pretty Please?
qob1986 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I know that the chapters take a while to write but please update soon. Two of my favorite shoes are Doctor Who and Stargate. I want them to meet up and work together soon.

Great story.
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love the story, looking forward to more. Thank you so much for writing.
Centron chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well this story is a pleasant surprise. The title the Doctor has of "Saint Physician" has grown on me. Interested to see where this goes.
Bluntag chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
curses... *start swearing $%#%#* why why did u have to end it at a cliff hanger... *pouts* but good going with the story very interesting to see how u intend to blend doctor who together with stargate, hope to hear more from u soon. atm story appears to be written well, with suitable amount of length to the first chapter hate when a chapter is something i can read in under 30sec keep up the good work.
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The Saint Physician? How very intriguing... I wonder whether the young man is the Doctor or a different Time Lord. In which case, is this where he hid his TARDIS? This is looking to become a great story, so I'm lookiing forward to reading more!
kingnick104 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
looking forward to next chapter
Saquel chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
DW is amazing. SG is just awesome. But for this... I just don't have a proper word. Just - Keep writing. Can't wait for the rest. :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh . . . I see;)
The Imperator President chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It is really sounding good, please update
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »