Reviews for Framed
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG! YES! I Love It! Is This A Real TV Show? Because It Would Be AMAZING! XD
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
LOL, this one-shot was funny. I could really picture what was happening through the dialogue, so kudos on writing such a good drabble! I hope you decide to write more for this fandom!
Coseepo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my gosh. This is so beautiful. Sherlock on You've Been Framed... such a great mental image. Thanks for this :P
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'd pay to watch Sherlock falling into a lake repeatedly. As much as I love him, he is the master of hilarious falling. Seven texts. Perfection.

Erin xx
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Heh heh! Wonderful!
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hahaaa, go John! :D This is exactly what I needed to read right about now, a funny little piece of John and Sherlock You're a lifesaver, thank youuu
Falt chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This made me laugh xD Nice to laugh for once. Especially after the Fall.
torriebug chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
gyddgeghddvshgdys THIS IS PERFECTION. 3
Arlissa chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was genuinely really funny- made me laugh out loud (or LOL as it were.) And I think we can all agree that in a post Reichenbach world, a little laughter is necessary. Thanks for uploading this!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
:D thank you lots for writing something equally sweet and funny in those dark sherlock-times )!
Catherine Spark chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I HOPE the 'over you go' didn't refer to the Reichenbach fall! But if it did, somehow that's even funnier. After all, we all needed a bit of cheering up after that, I think. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you've managed to refer to YBF in the title, AND with the £250 but when the clip and the TV show are directly involved, and Sherlock getting framed, it's still a surprise. Or it was for me! And him too by the sounds of it... And it was so in character too! I did hear the dialogue in their voices. And I'm also glad I'm not the only one to write dialogue-only stories and chapters!