Reviews for Run Fast, Turn Left
A British Gentleman chapter 2 . 7/14
Just for you now, but in Vietnam people don't swear "lo d*t" at other (i know because i'm Vietnamese) :) and sometime they use English to swear :v
Gawd chapter 21 . 5/26
CAR, WHATS THIS SHIT? I HAVENT LOOKED FOR ANY UPDATES ON THIS FIC FOR OVER A YEAR (i forgot about it, i'm sorry,) AND WHEN I FIBALLY REALISE THAT IT EXISTS AGAIN, AND GET EXCITED OVER HOW MANY UPDATES AND MORE CHAPTERS THAT PROBABLY HAS BEEN ADDED, AND NOW THIS. NOTHING! ;;
Akina1621 chapter 21 . 5/7
Love this! XD
Akina1621 chapter 13 . 5/6
LMAO OH MY GOD man you just write the funniest things! I love all the comedy! It makes me crack up! Even something so cliche is tear-worthy in your hands! XD
Katcchan chapter 21 . 4/22
I know that this fic's pretty much dead, seeing that you last updated on 2013, but it didn't stop me from reading it anyway. :) And now here I am, craving for more (who wouldn't crave for more after reading that cliffhanger at the end?!) but at the same time, feeling strangely satisfied.

I loved every bit of this fanfiction. From that first scene where Alfred put on his speedsuit, the auction, April Fool's, WHALE, that stalker! England scene, Arthur's birthday, Alfred and Ivan's rivalry, that game with Southern Tech, to fudging Nationals and a whole lot more stuff (HECK, EVERYTHING), I could tell how much you love Hetalia that you found time to publish even just PART of this in spite of your busy life as an adult. Although I'm still clinging to that small hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to finish this, I won't be a mean idiot and force you to update. I'm still young, but I completely understand how hard it is to keep this up, especially now that you're an adult.

Thank you for your patience and effort in making this far. This may have been incomplete, but we readers know that our two main characters and the rest'll have their happy endings anyway, at least in our minds. And maybe yours too.

I'm sad that I won't get to know what happens at the end, and this'll probably haunt me for the rest of my life, but still, THANK YOU.

I'm gonna hunt for more USUK to soothe my soul (still have a lot of things to discover), so if you're able to read this, thank you once AGAIN and God bless you and your family!

Bye bye! :D
This story is ammmmaaaazzzziiinnnggg! Ahh please update!
ArkieR chapter 21 . 2/17
Noooo, don't just leave it as that! Is there any chance at all of you continuing this?
Some Hetalian chapter 4 . 1/23
"Okay yeah, it was a cheesy dream, but it was all Alfred had so shut up."
I understand more than you could possibly imagine
neverchange5986 chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
This is the first time I read Track AU of Hetalia and it's awesome! I like that they still not official lovers but gosh I love your writings and everything!
AnnoyingGhost chapter 21 . 11/30/2015
I hope you get the chance to continue this story! It's really great, and you're an amazing writer
TheAwesomeLiz chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
I can see that it has been two years since you updated this, but please update this sooooon! This is sooooo good and I need more Please!?~ kthnxbai

***** I give you 5 stars btw
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
This chapter was so adorable! I love this story so much333
BassTone chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
Need. Rest. Of. Story! please... XD
JarBasedCanaidia chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
ikr! i hate when frogs bid on my man... wait your talking about accually frogs, right- OOH YOU MET FRANCE... (jk ;-;)
Maxwell chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! Damn you and your cliffhangers, Car!