Reviews for The Wild Westfold
Okay... Okay... Here we go.
First, you are a great writer. However, this was one of the most unpleasant times I have had reading a fanfiction. There was too much drama. Too much will they or won't they. Also, the ending seemed rushed and forced. For all the emphasis you put on the will they or won't they, the reader was deprived of a statisfying ending.
AcaciaDawn105 chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
Ok, I am gonna read the whole thing, but I just want to say, real quick...if you made it so Deya and Eomer don't end up together, I am going to scream. I like this story, it is very well written and I like how you portrayed Eomer as a volatile, pissy, jackass who doesn't know what he wants.
However, that being said, him and Deya belong together and that better be the way it ends.
AcaciaDawn
Thrarnduil chapter 36 . 8/12/2014
Interesting. You clearly have a talent in writing drama. There are a lot of things I liked about this fanfiction - obviously, since I read it whole - but still a lot of room for improvement and things I thought needed explaining. Just the ones that bothered me the most: First of all, I do not understand how or why would Theoden have made Deya - a woman with no war experience what so ever - a third in command? It would have been more suitable if she started as a "normal" soldier and then proved herself worthy of a commander title. Also, her performance at the Helm's Deep was...embarrasing to say the least. It just does not make sense that a complete novice would have been so high in Theodens ranks. I don't think it serves the story too well, either, the way I see it you could've just made her a normal soldier.
Then also a lot relationship development was a complete mystery to me. For example with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, at first she was hateful and pretty mean to them, but then practically the next day they were almost best friends. I feel like in many places like this you used your power as the author too much to make the characters do whatever served your means the best, abandoning all logic. Having said that, I do like it how close friends Deya and Aragorn are - I just think you could have spent a bit more time developing their friendship rather than just "making them friends".
Last but NOT least: I would have liked one more chapter about the wedding. Eomer and Deya being happily together again, him explaining her exactly how long he had been planning marrying her, and just one or two days after the wedding, how they spent their days, finally officially together and happy.
All in all, despite its few illogicalities, this is a good fanfiction. Nice work.
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
What an amazing story :)
punky warhammer chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
i'm not trying to flame, but cleaved is not the only word one uses to describe fighting with an axe!
use clove and cleft and hew and hack and buy and use a thesaurus….. please!
blackcat711 chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I loved this story and it's happy endings and now you do this?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
TMI Fairy chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
This was interesting to the moment the characters began speaking lines from the movie to one another.
BORING!
My poor lonely Legolas :(
Guest chapter 37 . 7/21/2013
poor Legolas D;
Akapmec chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
A very nice story. I do really like the development of the characthers, the dynamic relation between Eomer and Deya and the flow of the story. Also, your writing style.

Keep up the good work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
I liked this story a great deal...until this final chapter. It was very rushed and made no sense. I feel as if it should have been another dream sequence to give Deya hope enough to attend the coronation and then perhaps Eomer would have had a revelation and renounced the crown. Then of course Deya would have gotten headstrong over such a thing and they would argue and Eomer would declare the crown and his heart were his to do with as he pleased. That's how I would have done it anyway.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Lovely story..
bythesea232 chapter 36 . 5/2/2013
It's over. I feel empty inside. :D Nice last chapter though.