Reviews for Jail Bird
LustfulAvarices chapter 2 . 5/1
The group discussion thing is so tiring. You waste a lot of space and words on something no one reads.
Silvercut123 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
this was so good!
kenni-bun bun chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
This was on of my favorite's.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Awesome! Badass ichigo is the best!
lovleydragonfly chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Awwww that's it? *cries*
Inralak chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
I know its been about 2 years since you finished this and you may not need or see this commit after all this time, buy there is a website that you can watch all anime and has a description of the episode's, it's called 'watchcartoononline', if you just type that into Google it should be one of the first ones, that is if you haven't found this website yet, if so disregard this, I dont know if the website works anywhere other than Australia, but I presume so, it's worth giving a go. Okay, on another note, love your fics and this one, please finish writting Born to the Shadows, been waiting forever for it to be updated :)
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Love, love, loved it!
Junichiblue chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
OMFG. You are an excellent comedy writer, one of the top that I've had the pleasure to read. You can really see the action and expressions as if you were watching an anime or even a real life (crazy) situation.
I've been speed reading this whole thing tonight after coming across a chapter and I definitely enjoy your writing style. Your flow is great, makes it seem to damn easy to write! LoL.
And I love your characters. They're all so likable, esp with the humorous tone to your writing.
And dialogue. Damn, don't get me started. Awesome dialogue. Well, that is of course what really makes the whole thing isn't? :) (not that there's anything wrong with the description.. that's damn fine as well.) :)
Well... sorry for just one wimpy review... but i must finish this! :)
librarat chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
My, my, another amazin' story! I was damn near cacklin' all the times Ichi kicked ass! And you know, the four of them together does make a pretty good picture!
librarat chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Why do I feel as if Ichi-Baby's gonna kick some ass?
docy chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
I think this fic is awesome.. But I have to admit I seriously disliked the sharing of couples... Idk sorry :/ but anyways another awesome fic... Like always ;P haha looking forward to the next few updates :)
anonymous reader chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
A good side story could be how Gin and Shirosaki met and how Shiro got Gin to run off with him
DeeaE chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely loved this storyy!
w
Lliecpearl chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
i like the story, brilliant. but to me, there still a bit of lacking, so here some advice for u to try out :-)

my opinions are:
1. u should add more suspens to it
2. don't let too many "good things" magically follow through towards Ichigo's plan (u know XD)
3. let more drama occur towards this fic.
4. since u said this is a crime genre fic, to me it's not that much of a crime, it's more like a gore genre fic, well yes, i know u add the "sadistic nature amd way" for Ichigo/Shiro killing a person but that's it..there's too much focus towards them, let the minor and background characters seep through the story flow as well... :-)

my suggestion is u should do a sequal or a second arc based on this original story, maybe it could be based on Shiro's P.O.V or maybe (since Vega didn't die or anything..) u can do a revenge plot for a new sequal :-)

happy wrting, ps. like i said, i like the story but to me, I think u can do better
Bleach5252 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
What! No more lemons! Please do at least one more! If you dont though it was still a good story great actually! Now to read your other stories!