Reviews for Jail Bird
Inralak chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
I know its been about 2 years since you finished this and you may not need or see this commit after all this time, buy there is a website that you can watch all anime and has a description of the episode's, it's called 'watchcartoononline', if you just type that into Google it should be one of the first ones, that is if you haven't found this website yet, if so disregard this, I dont know if the website works anywhere other than Australia, but I presume so, it's worth giving a go. Okay, on another note, love your fics and this one, please finish writting Born to the Shadows, been waiting forever for it to be updated :)
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Love, love, loved it!
Junichiblue chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
OMFG. You are an excellent comedy writer, one of the top that I've had the pleasure to read. You can really see the action and expressions as if you were watching an anime or even a real life (crazy) situation.
I've been speed reading this whole thing tonight after coming across a chapter and I definitely enjoy your writing style. Your flow is great, makes it seem to damn easy to write! LoL.
And I love your characters. They're all so likable, esp with the humorous tone to your writing.
And dialogue. Damn, don't get me started. Awesome dialogue. Well, that is of course what really makes the whole thing isn't? :) (not that there's anything wrong with the description.. that's damn fine as well.) :)
Well... sorry for just one wimpy review... but i must finish this! :)
librarat chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
My, my, another amazin' story! I was damn near cacklin' all the times Ichi kicked ass! And you know, the four of them together does make a pretty good picture!
librarat chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Why do I feel as if Ichi-Baby's gonna kick some ass?
docy chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
I think this fic is awesome.. But I have to admit I seriously disliked the sharing of couples... Idk sorry :/ but anyways another awesome fic... Like always ;P haha looking forward to the next few updates :)
anonymous reader chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
A good side story could be how Gin and Shirosaki met and how Shiro got Gin to run off with him
DeeaE chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely loved this storyy!
w
ScaPeArl chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
i like the story, brilliant. but to me, there still a bit of lacking, so here some advice for u to try out :-)

my opinions are:
1. u should add more suspens to it
2. don't let too many "good things" magically follow through towards Ichigo's plan (u know XD)
3. let more drama occur towards this fic.
4. since u said this is a crime genre fic, to me it's not that much of a crime, it's more like a gore genre fic, well yes, i know u add the "sadistic nature amd way" for Ichigo/Shiro killing a person but that's it..there's too much focus towards them, let the minor and background characters seep through the story flow as well... :-)

my suggestion is u should do a sequal or a second arc based on this original story, maybe it could be based on Shiro's P.O.V or maybe (since Vega didn't die or anything..) u can do a revenge plot for a new sequal :-)

happy wrting, ps. like i said, i like the story but to me, I think u can do better
Bleach5252 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
What! No more lemons! Please do at least one more! If you dont though it was still a good story great actually! Now to read your other stories!
Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
... Can you like... make an ending lemon? Like... With Ichi, Shiro, Gin and Grimm-Kitty? Please? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Well written story over all. Though the one thing I have been noticing with your stories when they come to an end is that they don't feel finished or that the ending feels rushed. It feels like your leaving the story open for a sequel or something. Might try working on your endings so they feel more like a final ending rather then an open ending if that makes any since to you. I hope you don't look at this as something negative. Looking forward to your next story..
Akrximay chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Well, ankther story that has ended well. Im happy that everything turned out well and Aizen wasnt that big a deal for the twins.
They also get to stay on the island. All in all the ending matched the story. Great job as always.
C:
Mizuki 8D chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
final aizen's dead, now the gang can be together!
Alrye chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Ouch, triple kill from my three top favy semes for Ichigo! Yo fckd up big tie Aizen!