Reviews for Crawling In My Skin
Ino Death chapter 23 . 5/2
Nope, she says the kotodamo and then says "I reject" Or in japanese "Watashi wa kyozetsu"
sakurahan chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I LOVE how you add little videogame timbits in this fanfiction xD Im a gamer and a girl. I just live finding other gamers especially authors. Final fantasy 7 and Crisis Core are Awesome. You should try Ni No Kuni: wrath of the white witch. Is an awesome Jrpg for PS3 and Xbox 360. I think you mite like it. :D take care :D _
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You know at number I didn't laugh and I am not British
faggot chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
i'm a young christian nigga and I love long walks on the san fransico bridge, after reading this bit of literature i think i might hang myself on the fucking cross.

2/10 Brits are faggots
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Me loves Death Note! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Great, now I want cake! xD L...
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Hehe Hichi-kun's in trouble!
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE KIRA YOU-KNOW-WHAT!
It was sad! TT
As for this story, lovely kiss... :3
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
That fluff was very sweet. It seemed kina fast though, maybe in the future draw it out with softer words? Purr was a great one! Gentle, kind, soft, sweet, more like that. Avoid the word happiness/happy though, it's too bright and bold.
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I see you like Death Note! There's some more points in my book!
And if you like Death Note you should check out Code Geass! Same concept, but it had plenty more drama, and really makes you connect to the story!
Anyways, I like how Hichigo is calling Ichigo Partner rather than King. And you don't have the King and Horse explanation right away. If it comes in later chapters that'll be okay with me, but I tend to see that people keep bringing it up way too early and the explanation just messes things up...
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is definitely interesting... :3
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
so...In your fict Ichigo didn't gain hollow powers due to Kisuke but instead the hollow king. Interesting
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
well i didn't laugh and just thought it meant that he was making his throat not dry but im not immature when things are suppose ta be serious. I am enjoying reading it so far...Im confused about Ichigo's inner hollow and all but what evs ill find out soon enough :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
KIND OF COOL BUT DO THEY HAVE SEX TOGTHER IF NIT IM OUTTY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I KNOW IM IMMATURE BUT THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL

AND I QUOTE " I TAKE IT YOU ARE VERY BRAVE OR MENTALLY RETARDED.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA TO FUNNY