Reviews for The Miracle Worth Waiting For
CaskettFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
JOHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TT SHERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK~~~~~~~~~~~~! TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT LOVE it! (*gasp* You must be American! You spelled it "theater" instead of "theatre"! FINALLY ANOTHER AMERICAN SHERLOCK FAN OTHER THAN MYSELF AND MY MOTHER!)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very heartfelt, loved it!

MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Poor John, that was GREAT and so sad...

sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012

poor john, i'm glad it ended well
MissMeggsie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ahhh this was lovely. Thank you, thank you for that. Truly.

Your characterisation is impeccable, to the point where I could hear their voices and visualise all the tiniest quirks of their expressions.

amaunole chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Toooo short! :)

I loved it all the same but...

more please?

Also, this is my first "review". Not sure if this counts, but feel honored all the same :) Your story was the first that made me desperate to comment!
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
oh how very splendid indeed, how very lovely, will the return be like this next season I wonder? I rather hope so.
Sky chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Please don't stop there! I'd love to see this be continued, it was great! This is also the only one of these kinds of stories where John is waiving his gun around like an idiot, which is very much something I can see him doing in this situation.

""Anything else?"

"Yes," Sherlock narrowed his eyes. "You're wearing my scarf."

crawlcarrymethrough chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was absolutely beautiful! And a very realistic reaction from John. Well done! I know this is technically completed, but I do wish you would continue it. I honestly think its worth continuing. Please do!