Reviews for Demon's Progeny
update this please
kenni-bun bun chapter 16 . 8/29
The more I go through your stories the more awesome ones I find.
E.N.D.K chapter 16 . 6/19
This is a great story!
13QuarterQueen13 chapter 16 . 2/23
It's so sad and touching my heart very well.
Some parts from the beginning felt a bit rushed, but nevertheless you managed to portray the characters' emotions perfectly.
That's way, I'm gonna cry right now! TwT
Eva Galana chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
As much as I love Renji-in-distress stories, I also love the Renji-to-the-rescue stories, too! And this has to be one of the better ones out there. Renji follows his heart, even when he knows it will land him in so much trouble. It's what made him face Byakuya during Rukia's execution issues, it's what made him put all that animosity aside to be the Lt. he should be, it's what made him follow Ichigo to Hueco Mundo to save Orihime...and it's what made him jump to Byakuya's defense (and also the baby's)...he follows his heart because he knows it won't steer him wrong. And, although there are precious few people that he holds a special place for within his heart, it's wonderful that Byakuya has found his place there (and I'm talking both in canon and in this story).
Fenrir Lokison chapter 16 . 11/12/2013

Is there going to be more?
WinterStorm03 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Awww, Byakuya and Renji are so cute! Love this chapter :D
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
aww poor byakuya
Cody Zik chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Yay! Byakuya's awake! I love this chapter! So much loooooove! *m* Hahaha! :D

Cody Zik chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Ah. Finally. If anyone could pick up it, it would definitely be Unohana. The rest is so sweet. :)

Cody Zik chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
What the actual hell? Everybody's being such assholes! No one for even a moment considers Byakuya's telling the truth! Central 46 is covering it up and they're pumping Bya full of drugs! Aizen pulls his normal crap and . . . and . . . AH! I'm going to tear my hair out! What did they do to him? And where is the baby? Explanations! Quickly! DX

NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
awww i love these two
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Byakuya is awake! Now what? What action could they possibly taken to get the baby back... I mean they are going up against the central 46, a horrible vile government system that only crushes people... I know Byakuya is a noble but I mean he only has so much leeway. They won't listen to home either, thy probably still all think he has lost his mind! Just! Grrrrr!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
woa cover up alert!
Demain Matin chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Can't wait to read more! :D