Reviews for Radio Play
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awesome, possum.
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This was a great fic. The pacing was quick enough to keep me interested from beginning to end. The mention of rationing in regards to Spike’s scotch and cigarette addictions was a good detail to put in there. Rationing had to effect even him on some level. Also, the part about Spike afraid to see how London fared in the war was very in character for him, and made him seem almost.. dare I say, human, if only for a moment. The illusions you painted of Drusilla in flapper gear.. m, tasty. That’s all I have to say about that.. mainly cause I’ll start drooling if I think of her all dolled up for too long. I also enjoyed Angel’s part in the story, all afraid of humans and of himself. The metaphor of the dog/owner relationship was quite apropos. My favorite part of this story however, was the original character Mary Jo. Of all your original characters, she’s my favorite. She was sweet, but not stupid. Had a little bit of an edge to her, like when she asked Angel, “And Daddy is?" when he said his name wasn’t Angelus. That was a great part. Also along that vein, when she later invites him to coffee and casually drops the fact that she knows he’s a vampire with the ‘Something tells me you don't drink it’ line. Another great piece of dialogue! The dialogue shined in this story throughout. I also liked the, "No, no. I bite you first, then you get to bite me back" quote from Spike. That one was my favorite. Another thing about the story that I enjoyed was the radio drama. ‘Inner Sanctum' seems like the Buffy the Vampire Slayer of the 40s. The weaknesses of the fic were mainly just formatting issues. These sentences should be looked at (the first two with the weird characters only show up strange on your website. They look fine on ):

She wasn't naÇve enough to believe the world (the weird character in the naïve.)

He looked sad and tired.ž (the z thing after tired.)

She wasn't' the type to spook easily (extra apostrophe after wasn’t)

Also, “Frost, like eerie ghost, painted the windows…
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Cool story as always, although you got me interested in the whole Mary Jo and Angel connection, maybe a part two?
Sharon Jane chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Ooo, Spike and Dru are being so very naughty; little children out to play and that bad, bad Daddy has to spoil all their fun with the sweet voiced woman. They should make him pay for that.

As always, love the characterizations you bring to your Spike-n-Dru stories. And throwing Angel into the mix, well, there's just nothing wrong with that.
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
I really liked it! Dru sounded really like Dru (is that a sentence?)anyway I love your stories:o)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Nice!:) Liked it:) Angelus was an ass, spoiling their fun- BAD, Angel! LOL;)
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Wow, I love this 'fic, dark and sexy - the way I like my Spike _~ Lovely S/D interactions and characterizations ('Are we gay hilarious people?' - classic). Anyway, I loved everything Spike and Dru related in this fanfic. I also love your character Mary Jo (she's so lovely!) and your Angel characterization, I didn't even *think* it'd be him and was (surprisingly) pleasantly surprised. It really reminded me why I liked him in the first place - thank you! So, 'shipper bias aside this was an amazing piece of writing. But it's still great to see more great Spike/Dru 'fics out there. Write more!
Dru chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Oh wow that was great! There just aren't enugh good Spike ans Drusilla storys! Keep up the Great work!