Reviews for To Sir with love, undead edition
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Good one-shot. I liked Damon's comment about being appreciated. That really helped root this story in the canon by referencing Damon's past pining for Elena. And it also made this pairing even better. Damon definitely deserves some love.
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
And now I'm motivated. But I have no sexy men ...and now I'm sad. But motivated.

WiseD

But sad
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Damon is getting warmer. He does that, when he's turned on, warms to human, a little warmer, even, and it makes Alaric's head swim, knowing he's the one who affects Damon like this.

- Interesting detail.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
how could anyone get work done with yumminess like Damon around? seriously, Alaric... XD very hot!
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awesome! I like that your stories have some aspect of a common history - Alaric's scarred hip from biting - so any reference to that spot on Ric is a bit more significant as a gesture in their relationship. Love the Damon in this, seems very spot on, with his history of unrequited love, to be especially appreciative when it is returned.
kat4543 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
cute
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
fantastic o/s.

this is what i'd love to see on the show MUAHAHAH

and if YOU owned the rights to the show, i'm hoping i'd have a nekkid damon straddling me...or me straddling him... either or, there'd be a helluva lot of straddling going down.

hehe
Seekah chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Loved it. The beginning teasing banter was totally in character. Damon is a great motivator. Wish there was more :(
Mineola chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Holy smokes that was hot... Perfect birthdaystory to wake up with lol. Great job anyway, I have not started on your other story yet, but don't worry it will be fully read :)
starzee chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was great :) As always, I'm a huge fan of Damon/Alaric.

I have a prompt idea if you're interested?

I'd love to read about a certain vampire blurring under alaric's desk without any students noticing while Ric tries desperately to keep control of himself :D