Reviews for It Gets Better?
oh hell yea chapter 1 . 1/12
oi i would love to see more of this! its great, the events that have happend so far and where you left off is a good spot to make people want more
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! IT HAS TO CONTINUE! MY GOD! YOU PULLED AT MY HEARTSTRINGS! I'M LEGIT ABOUT TO CRY... Yep, crying DX
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
What happened !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
No flames or danny will hit you whith his ghostly wail is halarious.
niyuu chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
ok seriously reading this first chapter nearly gave me a heart attack, isn't it ILLEGAL for a school to use pictures and video of a student for any reason without their or their parents permission!? the high likelihood of Danny being alienated from his classmates after being singled out like this is bad enough, but this could start a chain reaction that could create a whole new cycle of abuse in his life! nobody should ever, EVER out another person! honestly, if this happened to me back when i started highschool i would have gone home the instant the video started and demanded a transfer to another school - and my mom would be taking serious legal action against the principal. just... oh god, my heart rate still hasn't gone down...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
So beautiful, yet sad.
GumWin chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
;w; Ah this is so good! It's always great to see people being so kind. It's a wonderful story! I'm sure you just brightened a lot of peoples day
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really good. I personally do not support gay/lesbian/bi/trans, but I do not hate on it. My parents once had a friend that was gay. He was nice...weird...but nice. I also knew a kid back in sixth grade and there were rumors of him being gay. I personally didn't like him, because he was a jerk (really. a really really really really mean jerk, and so I'd heard from my friends that had the same views I have of not hating on somebody for it, he'd always been a jerk, even before), but I never hated him because he was believed to be gay. I think it's wrong, and in the Bible it talks about how it violates basically every commandment, but I also like to think of myself as a good person. If you're gay, although I do not agree with it, I will not treat you any differently than I would anybody else.
Zinnia99 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Next chapter please. Nice concept.
Better left Unspoken chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hello,

Uhm, well, I had written a story extremely similar to this, also called 'It Gets Better' and Danny says basically the same thing, and Blue Rose had said, so I was just informing you. I don't want you to delete this or anything, I just wanted you to know.

Better left unspoken
Harmony's Entropy chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I read this before, but I gotta admit, I love stories this! I could never understand why being gay is so bad, I knew a guy who's friends with my sister, and he was gay. His parents never approved his sexuality and told him that he's going to hell... for what, being gay?! Seriously, if I have a child or knew someone whoes gay, lesbian, bi, or transexual, I would completely support them 1000%! We are just human and we may be different, but our heart beat as one! Amazing work and yes, IT DOES GET BETTER! :D 3
Hero-of-Heroes chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love it. Sad and heart warming at the same time. To me any ways.
BlackRoseDraco chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Thank you for writing this story and I hope you will put up another chapter.
Vega612 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Touching, very touching :')
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was beautiful, thank you for having the courage to post something like this publicly. No one has the right to harm someone in any way because of their sexual orientation. Even a mean look can hurt someone's feelings. Things like this really do happen often.

I commend you. Thank you.