Reviews for It Gets Better?
GumWin chapter 1 . 2/3
;w; Ah this is so good! It's always great to see people being so kind. It's a wonderful story! I'm sure you just brightened a lot of peoples day
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really good. I personally do not support gay/lesbian/bi/trans, but I do not hate on it. My parents once had a friend that was gay. He was nice...weird...but nice. I also knew a kid back in sixth grade and there were rumors of him being gay. I personally didn't like him, because he was a jerk (really. a really really really really mean jerk, and so I'd heard from my friends that had the same views I have of not hating on somebody for it, he'd always been a jerk, even before), but I never hated him because he was believed to be gay. I think it's wrong, and in the Bible it talks about how it violates basically every commandment, but I also like to think of myself as a good person. If you're gay, although I do not agree with it, I will not treat you any differently than I would anybody else.
Zinnia99 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Next chapter please. Nice concept.
Better left Unspoken chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hello,

Uhm, well, I had written a story extremely similar to this, also called 'It Gets Better' and Danny says basically the same thing, and Blue Rose had said, so I was just informing you. I don't want you to delete this or anything, I just wanted you to know.

Better left unspoken
Harmony's Entropy chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I read this before, but I gotta admit, I love stories this! I could never understand why being gay is so bad, I knew a guy who's friends with my sister, and he was gay. His parents never approved his sexuality and told him that he's going to hell... for what, being gay?! Seriously, if I have a child or knew someone whoes gay, lesbian, bi, or transexual, I would completely support them 1000%! We are just human and we may be different, but our heart beat as one! Amazing work and yes, IT DOES GET BETTER! :D 3
MPCREATOR chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love it. Sad and heart warming at the same time. To me any ways.
BlackRoseDraco chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Thank you for writing this story and I hope you will put up another chapter.
Vega612 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Touching, very touching :')
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was beautiful, thank you for having the courage to post something like this publicly. No one has the right to harm someone in any way because of their sexual orientation. Even a mean look can hurt someone's feelings. Things like this really do happen often.

I commend you. Thank you.
Pugluver64 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I saw a video on YouTube it inspired me so much please update this, I know how much pain they go through, No I'm not a lesbian but i have been bullied and it's hard not fun, It Does Get Better, I keep those word in mind when i am being bullied. I feel like no one likes me sure who doesn't but It gets better, with friends, family, and better yet... You. I mean don't take your life away for something that people think is stupid or that they think it might get all over you like a disease because it doesn't, They do it because they want to. It's not something you can play around with! It's a person not a doll! IT GETS BETTER! Everything gets better at some point. You might even have had enough and take away your life but that just leaves you to go either to a better place or leave everyone else hurting, make the right choice live your life. Be happy with it! And keep saying Everything Gets Better at some point.
xBlue-Rosex chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wasn't there another author on here that did a similar story, with a video of Danny saying pretty much the same thing? Basically I've read another story on here a while ago with basically the same plot. I'm wondering if you're the same person and just re posted it but I'm pretty sure the other one was longer...
Lady Merp chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know people like that and I am glad that you made a story about this! It is true life gets better! -CC
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I want Danny to commit suicide, but that's just because I'm SADISTIC! (:c

This was really touching and heartfelt. I have a couple friends who are gay and I thinik I'm going to show this to them. ;)
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This seems rather similar to another Danny Phantom fan fic with the same title (minus the question mark) by Better left Unspoken; school assembly, video by Danny Fenton, being revealed to the whole school. Care to explain why?
hanakolove chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It's against my religion to be a gay/lesbian, or even support their rights.

But I support them anyway.

My Aunt Emma is a lesbian, so I know not to criticize someones sexuality. I mean, it's not like you can choose it, right?

Very Touching fanfic so far. can't wait for more! I'm bookmarking this! (I'd log in as Hanako Love, but i'm too lazy too.)