Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rebirth of Darkness
Sammyboy94 chapter 21 . 10/31
I hope to see Mc-G's reaction to the will
Alie-yaoi chapter 27 . 7/24
I like
Deathmvp chapter 27 . 7/22
Outstanding work on this story. I enjoyed reading this story alot. Now to see story 2.
I feel bad for Dumbledore he isn't that bad not snape or malfoy
brightflare chapter 27 . 3/28
Excellent story!
Bentears chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
great story
csheila chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Great story.

Terrific writing.

As you found your voice the plot leaped off the page.

Thanks for sharingj
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
Excellent! I look forward to reading the next part when you have it finished.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
And here im hoping Percy got a really huge reallity check and wont become canon Percy.
GBTtown chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
You have provided some interesting twists but still cling a little to close to canon as far as story outline. I like the story well enough to now go see if you have written a sequel. That will, for me, be a decider as to whether I add it to my Favorites list which doesn't mean much except at some point I see those as stories I would read again.
Dreamer22 chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this story and look forward to the sequel!
old-crow chapter 27 . 5/28/2014

I did enjoy your hospital wing confrontation between Harry and Fudge/Umbridge. Did the promised confrontation between Sirius and Umbridge happen off-camera, or didn't it happen?

Thanks for sharing your story.

old-crow chapter 18 . 5/28/2014

Please consider removing your author notes. If you're not happy with a chapter, don't serve it. If you are, don't make excuses for it. Every chapter can't be an action-packed page turner. We need time to catch our breath every now and then.

old-crow chapter 11 . 5/28/2014

I have to take exception to your Ron in this chapter. People don't change - certainly not that far or that fast.

old-crow chapter 9 . 5/28/2014

Your Ron is so easy to hate - worthless, petty and jealous - and those are his good traits.

Well told,