Reviews for Finding Family
BunnyBear27 chapter 8 . 4/28
Totally addicting! I loved it from the first and totally did not see that twist coming. I hope you can one day come back and post the last three chapters. Or maybe you've posted them somewhere else.
Thanks a million for sharing up to now and thanks again for writing such awesome stories.

LOVED THEM! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/13
Need more p lease
kasey123 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Need more... where is cas
pipster-14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
When are you gonna update
I love this storyline!
Cate Winchester chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon! Your story is so great (and kinda heartbreaking) I LOVE it.
kasey123 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Need more
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
I'm sorry, but I keep pronouncing Michael as Michel in my head. I am now laughing.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
I really like this fic, and it's actually really really creepy how similar this is to a fic I've been writing for the past month in preparation for posting. I actually don't know what to do with it now...

Anyway really liked this fic and I hope you post the remaining chapters.
AzzyJ94 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This is my second time to read this story and this is where I have stopped each time. I REALLY LOVE this concept, but I think there are some things that were executed poorly. Some pieces are PERFECT, but then some things are glaringly out of character.
I think with just a little bit of editing, this could be one of the best Supernatural fanfics I've read. It really is a very good story. I just hope there will be minor adjustments to make it more believable.
Thanks for sharing,
Azzy
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Is this story connected to your other two 'Dean's Rules' and 'Dean's Mistakes'? It sounds like it because Sam was the same age in the those stories as when he ran away to Flagstaff right? I don't know they both just sound really similar...)-:

But wither way I really like this story! It's amazing and I hope you'll update soon!
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Hey:) it's been a while. Are you going to update any of your stories soon? :) their amazing and I'm craving more:D
Selene-daughter of the sea chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Good story so far. Do you think you could add Adam in here somehow? That would be cool. Good job anyways.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I certainly hope you'll finish it one day.
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I really love this story! Pleasepleaseplease post more! This is my new favorite fanfiction and I want to know how it ends. I will favorite it as soon as I figure out how. Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Aren't they inside their other selves' bodies? And what happened to the original Sam and Dean from the dimension? I feel like watching the French Mistake again.