Reviews for Dark Sanctum
Rebatrek chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Well done ! You made me laugh and kept me glued to your story to the end! I really enjoy the Dark Series by CH, and have collected all her books. I'll be adding your story to that collection ! Thankyou for writing it !
AvilaAddy chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I hope Natalia's story is swimming around your head! I would love to read it!

Hmm, if I was Andreiv and knew about 2 other lifemates I think I would contact Michael and tell him. Then Michael could keep an eye on the 2 men and make sure they didn't turn. And, it might also take a long time to find them since Feehan established that Michael didn't know who was still alive or who turned from the original crew that was sent out.
Cibbler chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I quite enjoyed this.
Rhonda B chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This is absolutely fantastic!
Rhonda B chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I have to admit that I am real enjoying what you have written...I can't wait to read what is to come.
mcamastow chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
I can hardly believe a year has passed but I't was quite wonderful to read yourstoryI hope you continue writing and bring more of the characters you spoke of to life .
Carpathian.Queen chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Great story. Very enjoyable!
Firewolfe chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Great story and I look forward to seeing more soon. This has been a lot of fun to read.
murgatroid-98 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
This has been an excellent story. You gave us characters we can care about, along with a revisit with old characters. Thank you so much. I look forward to more stories in your world.
SBPride chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Hey Great Job with the story! I have read most of the Dark series so It was great!
murgatroid-98 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Great story. Actually there seems to be more story to tell about these people, but I suppose there is enough, for now. If you decide to write a sequel, that would be okay. I look forward to the last chapter of this one and to the one-shot.
SBPride chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Great Chapter!
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Well done. I would love to see more when you can. This fic rivals the voice of CF which I never thought anyone could do. Love the way they are working together. I love to see a mini reunion. I wish there were more wolves around. Its the one thing I wish CF would do. Anyway as always you have my support and hope for more.
murgatroid-98 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Very nice. And Lena has a friend who is like her. I'd say Natalia might need to be watched over by Carpathians, too. I love the interaction between Dani and Lena. Great chapter.
mcamastow chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Another great chapter I love the way you have the ladies teasing the guys it makes them more relateable more human if you like and I really like the sneaky little kid trying to get her aunt married off great chapter well done
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »