Reviews for Impossible
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 11/7
Your forgetting that the grandline is split in 2 by the red line to create the new world and paridise so there re technically 8 seas.
guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
goodddddddddddddddd, humour
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
When Luffy asked the Shinigami's if they could poop, that literally made my day.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I like it...! I would say...

My Favorite is the second time Zoro and the co met Harry Potter, and both Bleach scene!

I'm glad it's just multi one-shot then...

If not, i probably would cry by now... Haha
LoveDragonsForever chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
awww... well I respect your decision... This story was still really fun to read, though. :)
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aawesome... that all I can says!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
id like if you did the second option :D
Cheers chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Rewrite this. Definitely.
While the plot and storyline is entertaining the writing style is not that great (especially during the Strawhats and Harry Potter vs Death Eaters.) The story gets rambling at times and there's the overall impression that you just think of something random and shove it into the story. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you stopped trying to place yourself in your own story. Don't get the wrong idea, you shouldn't take too much offense, but you should definitely consider a rewrite.

ZoroandNatsu chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I would like a continuation of the story. It may have been long in say the second Harry Potter chapter, but the last chapter with Light and all of the new agents was very interesting and i'd like to see it progress.
yonet-chan chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Rewrite, please. I once wrote an awful story, then reread it years later and found that it was entertaining. I love this story!
kousakionodera chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I really liked this, please continue it!
AnonymusBob chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Second option. Even if the writing sucked it was entertaining, and if you rewrite it it'll be better.
Nyxtolouloudo chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Honestly, u never really thought of this as much of a story, more just a collection of oneshots. So, I think you could probably leave it as is and label it completed, or even just add stuff on (though yeah, if you're not feeling inspired, just disregard that last suggestion). In any case, the stories are fun enough on their own, so I would tell you to mark this completed.
(However, could I get you to write more with Zoro *wink wink*?)
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Rewrite it if you want to, but it's kinda crack so it doesn't have to be well wrote. Just readable is fine.