Reviews for You're the 1 for me
Rose chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Nice idea, but there is a little mistake: by season four Beckett already knows that Meredith cheated on Castle.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Perfect ending!
lb chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love this - even though they weren't ready to admit it back then, I like to think this is what they were thinking. Well done.
Soprano009 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I liked this, I did not agree with Kate when she said that Jenny could keep her secrets. I mean now we know that Jenny and Ryan where not exclusive yet. But Beckett did not know that at that moment. So it was easy to assume that Jenny cheated on Ryan. So Castle had every right to tell Ryan about it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
well written and enjoyed it. the reason behind everything they say is just so good and seems so like them. bravo.
nena1502 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
great OS :-)

emotional, very well written
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
extraordinary chapter

I love :D
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the concept of their confessions.. I mean, that it only matters how many people they have been with since they met each other, and not before that. Since both of them had been in dark places, they are allowed to have mistakes in their past and that should not be too big of a deal for them now. And that they admitted each other numbers they have been with since they met, I find it the most important part, because both of them already had some kind of feelings towards each other. Both saying they love each other/want to be with each other, without actually saying the words, smart & awesome!

so, in short, I did enjoy reading this shot :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like the reason you gave for Castle wanting to know the number of men she'd been with; because it would be Beckett opening up to him. And that he told her his number first was awesome. Too bad that hadn't happened in the show, because I think it's totally IC for him to do that. Wow, retract those claws, Kate! 3,000? Seriously? I know it was probably hyperbolic on her part, but good grief! Kate is annoying me the way she's walking away from Castle. She has GOT to stop doing that! A good impression of him-LOL Honestly, my reaction would have been the same as Kate's to his 'they were insignificant' comment. But his reasons do make some sense. It is a common reason (yeah, my love of psychology is making an appearance :) ). Actually, I think she might know that Meredith cheated on Castle, and that the third woman was Ellie Monroe. I can't remember whom Meredith cheated with, but if you didn't make that up, and then Ellie Monroe slept with him to try to get the lead in the 'Heat Wave' movie-ouch! I love that the precinct gang changed him, and he definitely at least changed Beckett. What a good point, not wanting to forget mistakes made so that they can be learned from for future decisions. Yeah, he probably would just leave after spilling his heart out like that. The poor man. Actually Beckett seems closer to the others at the precinct than your story implies, but what a great contrast, to emphasize the change Castle made. Because I don't think he just made the job more fun for Beckett but for all of them. I LOVE that she goes after him. I think she should do that every once in a while. I think the book signing scene in 'Rise' was the only time she did that, and that seemed to be as much for the info. on her mom's murder as anything to do with Castle himself. LOL, Beckett really doesn't share Castle's eloquence, does she? Clever quips, yes, but to express her feelings, not so much. :) '...she didn't know how he did it.' I LOVE that line! I'm glad she told him. I think you had said she would, but I'm still glad she did. Yep, Castle probably would be surprised if he found out how much his opinion of her matters. She admitted that she wanted to be with him. Awww... I LOVE the way she wants to ask Alexis if she minds her monopolizing Castle's time at the wedding. That's so cute! And the 'I do' what a great touch for a chapter based on the wedding episode. :)