Reviews for Just the Way You Are
The Queen Of The Stories chapter 3 . 1/9
:D
TributeRusher chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Congrats! Yes, I completely loved your story and I can't wait for read the sequel, omfg I enjoyed the snippets a lot, I don't know why biput the sequel sound very attractive lol
TributeRusher chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
I loved the chapter, i don't have creativity for writing more in this reviews. My apologizes! I still reading in a few hours :3
TributeRusher chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
OMFG this is fucking awesome! The kiss! Asdfghjkl I can't breathe! Lol I still reading just a little bit of time xd
TributeRusher chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I read in a few hours because my eyes closed without my permission, ugh! Anyway, I loved the chapter and I can't wait for read the other chapters! The concept about a camp is unique! Kogan *m*
TributeRusher chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Omfg I don't know why I loved the chapter and the plot and the concept of your fanfic was perfect. Yes, you win an another loyal reader :* and Kogan! obviously is the best couple in the world!
Agafa Shelly chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
The eyebrows:D
lambtastic chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Love this love this love this love this! Kendall and Logan really are super cute together in this:) I like the Dak and Jett scenes too. I really hope Jett listens to Dak about the Jamal situation. If you bf is so uncomfortable with something, you should at least listen to what he has to say. They really need to communicate more. I hope Kendall and Logan don't have too many fights. I feel like I get enough drama from Dak and Jett. Haha. Anyway, this was a really fun read.
Susuki6789 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
i read all your stories, I'm sorta addicted and that's not good, i have finals coming up and there;s a sequel, which i WILL have to read and now i'm still worried aboout school! oh wells. Love your stories :)
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Was happy with the way this story ended and I'm looking forward to reading the sequal...I'm just happy that even though Just TheWay You Are i finished I will still have Summer Nights to look forward to...hope it's as good as this was :)
BigTimeBabyGator chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
every chapter i read i get sad kowing that the story is almost over... ): You have so much talent. SO MUCH TALENT. Great job. this is by far my favorite story on here (: 3
BigTimeBabyGator chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
oh my god .. so im supposed to be doing homework right now but i am not starting till i finish this story ... absoulutely LOVE IT
BigTimeBabyGator chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I couldent read it all ATM but i will so be back 3 GREAT WRITING SKILLS.
colorfulpants chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
Thank you for this fic. It was one I was so into that I read it in a day. Also one that I will re-read in the future.
TragedyIsTheirs chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
This whole story was absolutely amazing! I loved it all!