Reviews for Urban Legends Are Parodies Too
Hazel Light chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Please finish the story! It's great. I read I Know What They Parodied Last Summer and I Still Know What They Parodied Last Summer too. Great stories...
Tflarr chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
write the next one, now ! i need to see what happens next dude. Please
ortal chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
ooh, these fics are so good! please keep it going, please! i wanna find out what other scripts they need to read and mock, what's the deal with the look-a-likes and most importantly- what'll happen with Spike and Willow! PLEASE, keep it going, please!
Coyote Fire chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
Ah! Where's the rest?
Afterthought: S/W yay!
Storm079 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
mwahaha...i love this...i was gunna ask about something...or check something..darn i forgot what! lemme think...OH GRR! oh well
WillowSpike4eva chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
Please continue!I like all your fics!I know you maybe dont have time 4 it but please try!:)Bye
fayth chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
hey i really like these stories ar eyyou going to write more? or just leave poor Wills hanging?

Spike has yet to make a move!
fayth chapter 6 . 10/26/2002

Spike has yet to make a move!
BouncingBall chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
totally funny...I have 'Urban Legend' on DVD, I can't watch it in the same way now! lol
Salome chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I LOVED this! The bit about *The Crying Game* being Angel's favorite movie just about made me pee my pants. You're an evil genius.
Buffy-Angelus chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
That's so great! So hilarious! I love your MSTs! You have to do another one!
rixi chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
whens the next one?
Cal chapter 6 . 5/22/2002
This was another amusing MST, of yet another truly awful movie. I can't wait to see what your next one will be like, although I do have to admit I did like the Faculty. Keep up the good work.
Len chapter 6 . 5/20/2002
Tee hee. Hee. Hee. Bwahaha. Etc. That bit with all the FLASHes in part 5 was hysterical, and I adored the frequent sexual innuendos and off-colour jokes. Yup, it's too bad this screenplay didn't have any typos, but the over-all plot was so horrendous I just loved it anyway. And I can't wait for Spike to make his move on Willow - but I can't help but wonder if Willow doesn't know that he is up to something...? And thanks for making Xander go to the restroom. Nice detail. ;) I can't wait for the next one - or, in fact, any fic at all from you. This is top-notch comedy, and wonderful writing. Len
Chelsea chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
I was up til 4am reading this, so I don't think you need me to tell you how much I liked it.