Reviews for A Cat and Her Medic
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/8
freaking downright guffawing hilariousness
awesome story just started reading and can't wait for more.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 4 . 1/20
Are you ever going to update this or has it been abandoned. By the way, I really want to see what Unihana will do to the SWA and all involved.
ANONTHENAMELESS chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
COME ON WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLEACH STORIES?
Ruler of Existance chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I consider myself a very patience person but...
(grabs and starts to shake you like a madman)
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS! I NEED MY CRACK... pairing.
sami217 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Great story I hope you continue
Mr. Hourglass chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I fucking love this story! Its so so... its so great that I can't even find the right words to describe it. Please please please! Update this story!
In The Mix chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
This is AWESOME! I seriously love this and I hope you UPdate soon! It's so well written I just want to read more!
KaiserRyder chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Wow hanataro and yoruichi interesting. This is what i like about fanfics people using their imagination these two have never and will never meet in the anime or in the manga but here they are expecting a baby together. Please continue it soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Interesting. Please, continue.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ok now that I'm all caught up on this I gotta say I love it! You do Bleach fics very well and I hope to see this and Yamada Clan updated soon because they are both excellent!
TheMysticalFett chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I love the pairing. Only frustration is that you beat me to it. Curses. Great story by the way!
boob tube watcher3452 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Great chapter!:)

I've been waiting so long for this update
gleeJC chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
absoluty aswome I love this story you have to continue!
Justagoodguy chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Yay, it's finally back. I enjoyed this chapter a lot. You made the villians very sinister, I like it. One thing, Soifon's bankai wouldn't 'shake' the twelfth division, it would incinerate it. But aside from that, I had a lot of fun reading this. P.S. I like your idea for Isane's shikai, it fits her very well.