Reviews for Hold Tight
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Heartbreaking
Dr. SecretAgentMan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
First Butterflies, now this? Good God, Man! Will you not let me be? Your beautiful feels are KILLING my SOUL. I think I'm going to go crawl away and die in a corner now.

Please tell me you continue to write like this. Please.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
The FEELS GOOD GOD FUCKING HELL I LOVE YOU YOU'RE AMAZING FUCK!
Eklektic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! Thanks!
Muffinz42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You are my favorite author. On fanfiction and otherwise.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Omg, WHY are all of your stories sad and fantastic and beautiful? I can't stop!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So much love for this! Thanks for posting!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Just recovered from 'Butterflies', and now you've got Sherlock on the verge of tears! Ugh, are you having fun toying with my poor battered heart?

Sighs. This, again, was amazing. Really touching and heartbreaking and a whole variety of other adjectives that aren't good enough for the immensity of this fic. Now, I should really be doing my biology homework, but your fics are just too addictive!

Keep writing fics. Please. :) 3
K chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story, along with the other two stories, was so well written and sad! This one was the first post-reichenbach to actually bring tears to my eyes. And it wasn’t even Sherlock and John! I think the line that really got me was “Lestrade reached out, impulsively, and was cupping Sherlock's face even before he quite realized what his hands were doing. He stood there with the words Darling boy caught in his throat” Bravo!
toeki chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
now im hurting, too. in fact, i feel like crying.

i like how lestrade rather sacrifices his job instead of letting sherlock down. how everyone pretends they didnt know that sherlock worked with him for 6 years, making it all seem like lestrades is a very realistic and human reaction.

the way they speak, interact with each other, clearly showing how much they care about each other, how much sherlock cares for john...
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was achingly lovely. I love how you wrote Lestrade's reaction to Sherlock's death, and the conversation was exactly as I'd imagine it to be, with Sherlock being his usual terse, slightly dismissive self. The ending was just heartwarming... Hope you write more scenes like this.
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
My heart just broke. Like broke. So good. I don't think people understand the ramifications for Lestrade with Sherlock's reputation ruined.
BAD HERO chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I so cried over that
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That...that was incredibly sweet. I've always loved the tolerance/hate connection between Lestrade and Sherlock Holmes :)
read-everything chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I quite enjoyed this story. I hope to read more Sherlock stories by you.