Reviews for Reboot
louisesnape chapter 7 . 4/23
So good love it !
jaycantfly chapter 7 . 4/2
This is honestly the best fan fic I've ever read. Not even just in the johnlock area, just the best one period. You did such an amazing portrayal of the characters and their growth, and your writing style is so fluid and interesting. I want to read everything you've written now...
musme chapter 7 . 1/21
I like it
Ravyn13 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I had read these stories a while ago (I hope I reviewed to then. If not, I am truly sorry. What a terrible injustice! Please forgive me!) And recently came across themail again. I don't reread stories often, not much time for it unfortunately, but I remembered enough to make me really want to. I'm o glad I did. I think I had forgotten just how amazing they are. Thank you for such wonderful stories and for theach fascinating way in which they are told. Beautifulet discriptions ofor the people, their feelings and situations. Several times I had to just fan myself, and yet you can feel the love behind it all. And bonus, I could totally see this happening on the show. (Poor Mrs. Hudson! lol!) Ok, I gotta stop here, cuz I am dying to get to the next bit, which I haven't read at all yet! Thank you again!
DarlingSupreme chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Absolutely lovely.
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
I think this was a lovely end to this story! I enjoyed reading this.
deebum chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
"Maybe you're a nightmare, but it's been a dream come true as far as I'm concerned"
Absolutely beautiful, just that one sentence made me cry. Stunning work
NEKO-A-GO-GO chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
The cute is stabbing me in the heart. Well done.
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
So sweet! You're an awesome writer.
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
This is wonderful. I love it. Sherlock's development was magnificent, and the Reichenbach foreshadowing becomes clear towards the end. Again, excellent.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
theconsultingpenguin chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I can't help myself... You are bloody brilliant!
theconsultingpenguin chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I'm in tears! This is brilliant!
JuniorWoofles chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
So I just flew through this after reading 'Intolerable Ludicrous Incredible.' Both were really well captured and well written. Including the smut. The Reichenbach foreshadowing in this chapter put a slight damper on it but it was kept light enough with all the talk of love. All in all I love both of these very, very much. Read a lot of fanfic today but this is probably my new favourites.
librarywitch chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I think if this had really happened, there would have been no fall because Sherlock would have been more ready for that "scenario". Well done and such an enjoyable read.
Savingjawn chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I adored this.
I was looking for a small something that I couldn't find, and this was it!
I adored this, thank you!