Reviews for Christmas Cheer
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Amazing! I love the bromance!
Your writing is like pure magic or something...gah, I'm so jealous of you. YOU GO, GIRL!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Laura I loved this story to pieces. Like adfhaodisfaoi SO MUCH. I think the best part was I had NO idea what to expect and then it just kept getting better and better and I'm actually obsessed with it now. akdsjfkad. Here we go:

1. "Anyway, you know how Kendall and Logan are," said Carlos as if James hadn't even spoken. "Kendall's the one who has always been able to cheer Logan up more than anyone else. But he can't really help him if he's hurting too." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. The Kogannnnnn! I loved it. Of course. But you know what I loved more? (You do, but I'll say it anyway.) The fact that Bunny was the one to acknowledge it :) So much love for this.

2. "There wasn't a car in the driveway. Logan was home alone. Even though it was nothing new, James hated that Mr. Mitchell left Logan alone so much. Especially around the holidays or his birthday." RyRy at his finest! -shot-

3. "I told him that he should just go without me, but then he just showed up." Awwww protective big brother (ish) Kendall! Always a favorite.

4. "Kendall, being the unspoken leader of the group, felt a particular sense of responsibility, especially with Logan." FAVORITEEEE :)

5. "Logan's eyes filled with tears then and he ducked his head in shame. "I was mad. . . Kendall always acts like he knows what's best for me. Even more than I do. And I was upset because of my dad and Christmas coming soon. So I. . . I said that Kendall didn't have any right to say what he did about my dad since his wasn't any better." James and Carlos could only stare at him speechlessly. Neither of them could imagine Logan saying something like that. It was so uncharacteristic of him. "Then he hit me," Logan went on, surprising them further. "Not very hard, but-" he tilted his head upwards and the other boys could see a faint bruise on the right side of his face. "And he left." AJDSFPIAEHF9ASYF9AS8YFAID LAURA ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITEEEE! FAVORITE! OH MY GOSH I'M IN LOVE. LOGAN SASSED KINDLE? AND KINDLE HIT LOGAN? OH MY GOSH THEY BOTH LOST IT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH. -slapped- THIS. IS. SO. INTENSE. GAHHHH A REAL FIGHT. LOVE! I LOVE IT! FAVORITE! And since when do you have people actually hit/punch without a direct request from me? Ahhhh I've corrupted you :) BUT LAURA SERIOUSLY THIS WAS SO GOOD AND REAL AND ADHFADJFDJFDJAIODJFID I LOVE THAT THEY FOUGHT BECAUSE IT'S SO REALISTIC AND GAHHHH I SEE BOTH SIDES OF IT AND I KNOW WHY LOGAN SAID THAT AND WHY KINDLE HIT (!) HIM AND I LOVE ALL OF IT THIS IS WHY I'M SO OBSESSED. THIS. THIS. THIS. FAVORITE.

6. "As bad as the argument had been, Kendall and Logan were clearly most upset about their own actions rather than the other's." So typical of the boys. I love it too much.

7. "Logan very rarely admitted out loud that his dad's constant absence and distant behavior hurt him." The origins of the haunting of RyRy. This AND a Kogan fight? Laura you're spoiling me. So. Much. Love. Oh, and FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

8. "They seemed to have reached the same conclusion all at the same time. Kendall had always been protective of all of them, despite his young age. But with his father gone, it must have affected him in more ways than they originally thought." BECAUSE KINDLE NEEDS TO BE NEEDED. I'M GOING TO THROW UP LAURA THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE STORY. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

9. "but my friend Lauren (thank you again, darling) helped me think of this idea" Haha did I? I don't remember that at all... interestingggg. Well, I'm happy I could help! Love you!

THIS. WAS. AMAZING.

Lauren
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Jarlos and Kogan bromance 3

this was so cute. i really liked the concept of the leaders following for a time. this story was just really sweet in general.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh lord! This was utter perfection! The Koganess was amazing! They're so cute and Kendall's over reaction is so show!verse! Amazing fic my love.
HalfJillHalfJack chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Naw I loved this! It was so cute and in character as well:) I loved the Carlos James friendship and the but about Sherlock Holmes:) I actually wrote about kendall and Logan being Sherlock and Watson in one of my stories, so I thought it was funny cute and angsty but like all just enough, anyways loved it:)
UnitedPen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hi

I can't believe I didn't review this earlier. I'm so sorry. I tried to set aside time to write a nice, long review then got bogged down with appointments. Anyway here I am.

I love the Jarlos friendship at the beginning and how they just know something is wrong with their other two friends. Of course those two would realize what is wrong with their two best friends. It's great how they come up with a plan to help Kendall and Logan. It's so perfect because that's what's true friends do.

I feel so bad for Logan because of his dad and Kendall as well. But at the end the friends were together getting trees and I felt so happy.

Thank you so much for writing this for me! It really made my day better and I will probably reread it a million times. You are a great writer and such a great friend.

Cheers,

Alexa
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
James and Carlos are the two main characters in this story? Is this gonna be Jarlos? What the heck? Are you feeling okay? Who are you? Lol. Just kidding. This coming from you is...refreshing. Oh, just so you know, I plan on reviewing this, AVCC, the Daddy James fic, and Invisible before I update either of my fics, okay? I have plans today, but I can review some more when I get back tonight, and after work tomorrow. I have to work at 8:30 in the morning til 5. Sound good? Good.

Foursome? -snickers- Did you really have to use THAT word? Lol. You don't even WANT to know the thoughts that went through my head when I read that. Lol.

They're eleven in this story? Thanks for stating that by the way. It saves you from receiving any unnecessary questions. Besides, I was just gonna assumet they were the same age they are in the show until you said otherwise.

Wow! I must say that I'm impressed by Carlos. His spot on analysis of their friends' situations based on astute observation. We all know Carlos can be adorably clueless, but I loved that he was so in tune with what Kendall and Logan might possibly be feeling.

"Kendall's the one who has always been able to cheer Logan up more than anyone else." Was this a Kogan reference? Since it IS your favorite BTR bromance/slash (Traitor! Well, I guess I can't really say that seeing how you were never REALLY on my side to begin with. To the best of my knowledge, you have been either all about Jagan, and now instead, you're all about Kogan. WhIle I am Team Cargan.) How exactly does Kendall cheer Logan up? ;)

See? I've always thought that Carlos is the 2nd smartest of the group. Like he has flashes of brilliance. I think he is deceptively smart. Most of the time though, I think all people see is his adorable cluelessness. But underneath all that, I think he is really intelligent. He has to be. He fashioned rocket skates presumably all by himself. Sometimes Carlos blurts out a solution to their current problem that no one else has ever contemplated.

I liked how Carlos made a crack about how narcissistic James is. Hehe.

Of James and Carlos, Carlos is the responsible one? What is wrong with this story universe? Lol.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Only I can make people hate Kendall in my stories! Not you! Haha. Seriously though, he was kinda being a jerk to Carlos and James.

Why am I not surprised you made a Sherlock Holmes reference? -laughs lightheartedly-

ROTFL! I loved how James changed the subject when Carlos was asking him if Kendall was better looking then since he's their leader.

Logan WOULD do homework two weeks in advance...

"Kendall, being the unspoken leader of the group, felt a particulr sense of responsibility, especially with Logan." Again with the Kogan! Sheesh! Just because it was the first bromance I fell in love with doesn't mean you can try and make me go back! I love Cargan far too much to ever go back!

Wow! You're right. That was a very uncharacteristic thing for Logan to say to Kendall.

I'm torn about Kendall hitting Logan. On the one hand I want to hate him for hurting Logie. On the other hand, I think that Logan deserved it. See? See what you made me say? I'm sorry, Logie! It's Laura's fault. She made me temporarily hate you when she made you say what you said to Kendall.

"...since they saw so much of each other." LOL! Wow, that didn't sound dirty at all. LMAO! How much of each other DID they see? ;) I know more than likely, you didn't mean it like THAT, but it's still so funny because that's TOTALLY how I read it. :D

I loved how Carlos was kind of assuming the role of leader. Telling Logan he needs rest and telling James to fetch Kendall. He's honestly the last person of the three of them I could see taking the helm in Kendall's absence.

Well, at least Logan knows what he did wrong. That's a start...It's somthing I suppose...

That's precious how Kendall and Logan are more upset by their own actions than the other's actions.

What was that, James? Don't tell you? I don't get what you're trying to say? Hehe. I loved that though how James kept telling Kendall that.

See? And that's why Kendall and Logan shouldn't be together. Kendall's anger management issues are well documented. Heck, this story is proof of what Kendall COULD do to Logan.

I loved how Logan smiled back "shyly." I love bashful Logan. :)

"He just has a bad cold, not the black plague!" Oh, Carlos! Stop being so...Carlos-y. Lol. Seriously, Carlos is my favorite character in this story. I know, I know. I'm just as shocked as you that it's not Logan for once. It's just Kendall and Logan both did something stupid. Carlos was just full of surprises in this. He took the mantle of leader when it was just him and James. He was observant. He was just awesome in this.

"Kendall, if we leave him alone, then he'll die of boredom! We're saving his life!" -chuckles- Okay, James. Whatever you say...

-shakes head- That was really irresponsible of them. Logan's sick so let's go outside. Seriously, what were they thinking? What if it just makes Logan even worse?

Them going to get a Christmas tree reminded me of AVCC. Only instead of just Carlos and Logan going like in AVCC, all four of them went.

Don't take this the wrong way, but this wasn't too Jarlos-y. Like no doubt Carlos and James were the main characters because they were trying to get Kendall and Logan to stop fighting/ignoring each other. It's just...if you really wanted this to be a Jarlos bromance, there should have been more...bromance. You know?

But it's all good. It's no big deal. I loved this story just the way it is. I seriousy love ALL your stuff.I think you should know that by now...With that being said, once again, fabulous job! XOXO
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww, I loved it. The bromances in this were too amazing. TOO adorable.

I love how James and Carlos both tried to put themselves in Kendall's shoes and then tdecided to go check up on them.

Aww, Kendall's crying! So sad. But it's just like him to think Logan hates him and it's just like Logan to think that Kendall hates him. I loved this. Poor Logie, he's all sick. I'm kind of in a hurry but really awesome story, I'm sure you're friend will love it.
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Amazing! Heh, I love any kind of bromance.. and anything ivolving Logan so this was awesome xD you're suuucha good writer!
bluestring chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was the sweetest thing!

I loved it soooo much!

_
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awww!That was a really adorable story! I loved it a lot. Even though it's past Christmas, I enjoyed reading it. There's no harm in writing Christmas stories after Christmas, right?

Friends are really special to me as well. I don't really have a lot of friends, I actually only have one real friend. It's funny, today in school, a gitl was telling me that there is no such thing as a real friend, and it really got me thinking because I have my best friend, and I do think she is a real friend.

My best friend has always been there for me, through thick and thin. It's hard to believe I could make such a close friendship with someone after only two and a half years.

Friends are really special, aren't they? I love how you dedicate your stories to your best friends. I actually just put up a story that is specially dedicated for my best friend. I actually put it up right after yours. What a coinscidence!

Anyway, great story! I loved it so much. So sweet and meaningful! Thank you! :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012