Reviews for Beneath the Masks
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Poor Pavi. This story turns the spoilt largo brats into messed up people. love it.
Emoen chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
The language and flow of this chapter was very lovely and eloquent :)
Emoen chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Yay for updates :) I'm very much looking forward to post-Opera
The Sahel chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
This is very interesting and I like it so far. I really hope you continue because I'm very interested to hear more.
Emoen chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
It's been a while :7 I love Pavi and Luigi when they get together. You never quite know what will happen. Can't wait to see your Pavi's perspective on the Opera!
Username chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ok, fantastic. But please, make a new line when a person "speaks" otherwise it's muddled to read in with the story paragraphs. This is not a flame. Keep it up and please update or make a sequel.
Emoen chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Amber does seem like a closet-smart-person under all the plastic and the foggy drug-cloud. I can't tell if the Pavi is sad or apathetic about his family, which makes me hurt for him cuz both options suck :(

Yay for updates! _
FlaireSharpe chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This is a great story so far. I love how you capture the emotions. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Emoen chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Thanks for the dedication _ I loved the chapter and the personal touches you gave the characters this time around. They are absolutely crazy people but I love them anyway. Hope your muse sticks around long enough for a new update soon _
emily-teacup chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Oh Pavi, you twisted individual, you! I love this, it's a really great take on the Largo siblings (whom I have a massive soft spot for), and also a really well-written piece.
Emoen chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Poor Pavi...Zydrate is crazy stuff.
Emoen chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
A solid start for your first fic. I have an inexplicable soft spot for the Pavi, so I really like that it's from his perspective. And the surgery backstories are a great touch. I'd love to see some more personality. Right now it's all mood setting and story prep (and I love it all), but I hope you don't forget the character development too when you get to it. The best part of Repo is the characters and how bats**t crazy awesome they are.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes _
nicholasmage chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
I love about Pavi's eyes,thats a really unique take I havent heard before. D
nicholasmage chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Awww, no problem! D This is a great story so far, but mabye try combining some of the shorter sentences to each other to make the flow better. Anyway, I really like this fic, its going really well so far ) Are you planning on introducing a plot,or is it mostly about Pavi reflecting on his family?
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love how Luigi got lung replacements. That explains those scars on his chest! This is the first fic Ive read that addresed that issue. I definitly think you should continue this D