Reviews for Stories Of The Sling
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Another winner.
TheLastDragonLord chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Actually, they explain the sling in the deleted scenes of the bounty hunter episode. Apparently, he slipped in the shower. lol I like your versions, too, though!
LadyCizzle chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I really loved everything you wrote. Seriously, it was awesome and hears my theory. Maybe our dear head detective fell in the shower after doing something really naughty and thinking about a certain blond haired junior detective if you get what I'm saying. Now I really want to see that.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Very, very nice - funny and sweet all around. All three possible scenarios are more than plausible (squirrels and a bobcat, quite funny! Rescuing a damsel in distress...ooh, yeah, and so Carlton). Of course, my current theory about the broken collarbone is that he fell off a stage ::bada-bump:: Maybe I'll throw that into "Playbills". :D
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012

Now I'm teary-eyed for entirely different reasons.

That was just heart-breaking and lovely and completely in keeping with the Lassiter of four years ago and what a wonderful twist at the end.

Well played. Very well played.
hfce chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Oh my goodness both chapters were amazing. The first chapter was funny but the second was more poignant. I really loved the softer side of Carlton in the second chapter. Great story. :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Explanation one was cute; explanation two had me howling (no pun intended) with laughter until I cried.

A bobcat.

*giggles helplessly*

You write them so beautifully together as an established couple.