Reviews for Carry On Wayward Son
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
It's so cute! Robbie, Ellie, and Sammi Winchester!
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Really great!
Specs2000 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Loved the story. I was laughing, then crying, and always on the edge of my seat while reading. Can't wait to read your future stories for Supernatural!
Briannon chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I was giggling hysterically when he went loopy on the pain medication. Nice work!
LunaRains chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I just want to tell you how well i like the story. I didn't have twins which was a shocker since I had a twin sister. anyway it's funny because me and my sister didn't even weigh five pounds put together but my mom swore that we hurt worse during delivery.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
I can't believe that I readily accepted Dean's pregnancies as plausible. Wouldn't be nice if men could share that experience? _. I really like this story. It is nice to see everyone getting along and Dean in love. I assume Dean's anatomy reverted back again after the pregnancy and he and Jo lived happily ever after. Thank you for a wonderful story.
A Dean-girl :)
Bagoosa chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
You take weird to new levels.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I so enjoyed this! And the birthing scenes were so well done! Poor Dean! I felt so bad for him all I wanted to do was insert my empath healer character into the story just so she could take away the pain. The hurt/comforft was excellent. i would love to read whatever else you've written. Also loved the title, very appropriate.

Doncha cry no more,

Kes
Tendencia chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Yay you updated Great job I am proud how your story ended, so cute and funny chapter with Dean so awesome X3!

I hope you will do more storys in the future X)!
Leilabeth chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
i wish you could have gone into a bit more detail about sam and the twins playing, it would have been so damn cute .
Tendencia chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
AWWW so funny and cute well done with Robbie, very sad to know that Dean was planing to name the baby boy Sam T_T. But dude didnt expect for Dean to be a half natural he-witch O_O you really do know how to give a surprice dont you X3.

Keep up the awesome work!
Leilabeth chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
i had a feeling that's what it was... i'm probably one of the few people who actually translated the spell...
Tendencia chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Oh my you made me cry very very much T_T but still you describe it beautifully and very credible.

I wish to hug Dean so much and tell him that everything will be ok. Dude keep up the good work X)
silmarlfan1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
not bad
Leilabeth chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
this is an awesome ff . it fuels my current obsession with Dean mpreg! lolz can't wait for an update!